{SE} Soul Evans x Reader (lemon) (requested)

Sorry I've been fairly absent. I'm not going to waste your time with it up here, so if you want to hear my explanation it'll be at the end of the story.

*This was requested by animesupernova

Being a weapon who works by themself is some seriously tuff business. It's no wonder why you were so stressed out and exhausted after continuing to do extra training with Stein in order to get stronger.

Because of these trainings, you continued to spend less and less time with your boyfriend, Soul. You felt really bad about neglecting him and longed to spend more time with him.

As you sat in your bathtub, relaxing your achy joints in the warm water, you imagined yourself being held by your boyfriend the way you longed for. You sunk yourself deeper into the water, until just your head was out of it. Relaxing even more, you shut your eyes.

Just when you were about to dose off, you heard your bathroom window shattering, followed by a very familiar voice (guess who ( ' ▽ ' )) yelling, "SHIT!"

You were wide awake now (I mean I hope so) and were met with the sight of your one and only boyfriend. "Soul? I-I... what the fuck?"

"(Y/N)!" It took him a moment to register where he was. "What's up babygirl?"

"Let me guess, you were fighting a kishin... AND STOP TRYING TO ACT COOL IN THIS SITUATION YOU WEIRDO!"

"Yeah," he said stepping back out the window with blood practically gushing from his nose even though he has seen you naked before (wink wonk), "I'll be back in a minute. Keep that bath warm for me"

You didn't have to wait long before he came back, undressed and got into the tub with you. "You know," he began while grinding his hardened length against your backside, "you've been neglecting me, babygirl."

"I'm sorry, I really haven't been meaning too. I've just been really stressed and busy with my new training," you said truthfully.

"Hey," he cupped your face and turned it towards his. "How about we make up for lost time?"

With that he leaned in and kissed you, causing you to begin to kiss back immediately. You slipped your tongue into his mouth which caught him off guard, but he quickly began to wiggle his tongue along with yours. He began to fondle your breasts, making you moan a little into the extremely passionate kiss the two of you were sharing.

His hands began to move down to your waste before he broke the kiss and flipped you around, so the both of you were facing each other. He whispered multiple "I love you's" as he kissed his way from your lips to your jawline. He targeted your sweet spot that he'd memorized from all the times before and lightly bit and sucked it while you let out noises that were undoubtedly making him harder.

Feeling this against your thigh, you moved your hand down to lightly stroke him. "(Y-Y/N)" he gasped before letting out a loud groan. This enticed you to move your hand faster along his length while he got the idea to use his thumb to massage your clit.

Suddenly, he pushed two fingers into you, curling then like fish hooks against your g-spot.
In response to this, you let out a loud moan that could've made him nut right then and there (if he did we'd be calling him One Pump Man badumt shhh).

"Ahhhhh~ (Y/N) I can't take it anymore! I want to be inside you!"

He pulled his fingers out of you as you began to line yourself up with his cock. Not wanting to wait much longer yourself, you quickly sat down on him making the both of you let out lewd noises.

His left arm hooked around your back and his right hand continued to play with your clit as you rode him. Every time you sat on him, his tip reached your cervix and brought you immense pleasure.

"Mmm Soul~" You could feel your orgasm building quickly from the lack of stimulation you'd experienced for the past month and, by the look on his face, Soul was also pretty close.

After a few more pumps, he came while screaming your name. Feeling his warm semen filling you up created a chain reaction that resulted in your orgasm as well.

Once you came down from your high, Soul was quick to kiss your nose and began to clean the two of you up.

"I love you, (Y/N)."

"I love you too, Soul."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Hi, guys! Sorry that it's been so long. If I'm being completely honest, I really sick. Like really, really sick, and I'll spare you all the details and nitty gritty stuff, but my illness does affect my ability to do anything other than sleep. So basically what I'm saying is that I will fulfill all of my requests, it just might take a long longer time than I would've hoped for. ('∀`)

Up Next...
-{DN} L x reader (fluff)
-{JSHK} Amane Yugi x reader (smut) (requested)