{AC} College AU! Asano Gakushuu x Reader (lime)

*WARNING: this is a bit steamy ͜ʖ ͡)*

"Shuu," you called, without receiving a response. "Oh, Shuu~" you called out louder this time. "GAKUSHUU," you yelled.

You were currently sitting on the couch in the apartment the two of you were sharing in order to live closely to your school. Both of you had wealthy parents, so they paid for the two of you to live their so you didn't have to work.

"Where the hell is he?" You grumbled to yourself. You knew his father was coming to visit the two of you, but you weren't exactly sure when. Slowly, you arose from your sitting position and walked down the small hallway to hear the shower running. Before you could open your mouth to speak, the water shut off and you accidentally leaned you body up against the unlocked door, causing you to tumble into the small bathroom.

"______! What the hell are you doing?" Gakushuu shouted out in shock.

"I-I...uhhhhh..." You tried to respond to him, but couldn't as your eyes took in his naked, muscular form. It wasn't the first time you saw him like this, but he still managed to render you speechless every time you did. As you continued to sputter out attempts at words, Gakushuu's shock wore off.

"You came here to do something naughty, didn't you?" He asked in a husky tone before moving towards you. "We better make this quick before my father gets here."

He leaned in and kissed the corner of your jaw, sending tingles down your spine, prior to making sloppy wet kisses that trailed to your lips. His tongue wiggles over your bottom lip, asking to be let into your mouth that you gladly opened for him, as he lightly rubs his hands up and down your sides.

You begin to whimper and feel needy from his touch and naked form, so he slides his hand up your back, under your shirt, and unclips your bra.

The two of you break away from the kiss, staring into each other's eyes. "I love you so much, _______."

You were about to answer, when you both heard a loud knocking on the door. "SHIT"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Up Next...
-{BLC} Shirosaki Hichigo x Quincy! Reader (fluff)
-{OP} Monkey D. Luffy x Reader (fluff)