{HQ!} Miya Osamu x Reader (angst)

-Osamu's P.O.V.-

I couldn't believe my eyes (you wouldn't believe your eyes ( ̄Д ̄)ノ). There they were, under the tree talking back and forth with smiles on their faces. When Atsumu told me he had to go to the park, I never would've thought that this is what he'd be doing.

I never told anyone about my crush on ______, not even Atsumu. I was afraid that saying it aloud would cause others to chase after her, just to spite me. Clearly, I was wrong in doing that, since my brother obviously noticed her beauty.

When he leaned in to kiss her, my heart shattered into a million pieces. This is why he was asking me about her constantly. This is why he would try to join us when we would hang out together. Atsumu also noticed how beautiful and perfect you are, causing him to decide to take you all for himself.

I noticed that you slowly began to kiss back, accepting him and his love. But what about my love? Do my feelings mean anything to you? I guess you wouldn't know, since I wasn't bold enough to tell you how I feel about you.

Tears begin to run down my face at the sight of you two. You both obviously care about each other. Perhaps the two of you are meant for each other and I was just dumb enough to think that I would even have a chance with you.

Yeah, that's probably it. I'm just stupid. I'm so stupid to love you as much as I do. I turn around and begin to walk home.

I guess all I am to you is a best friend. The word alone begins to make my tears fall harder. Best friends. That's all we are, and all we'll ever be.

I wish I could switch places with my brother, but I can't.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Up Next
-{MHA} Todoroki Shoto x Reader (fluff) (requested)
-{FT} Fullbuster Gray x Reader (lime)
-{HxH} Older! Zoldyck Killua x Hunter! Reader (fluff)