{DN} L x Reader (fluff)

*MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS *

Getting your husband to spend time with you was quite the feat. He always got so engrossed in whatever case he was working with that it was almost like you didn't exist, so how are the two of you currently on a date at the new café that just opened up?

Your husband took you by surprise this morning by telling you that he'd taken the day off so he could spend it with you. After the two of you getting dressed and ready, you ended up here having a lovely Wednesday brunch together. You zoned out, thinking about what a great surprise this was as you played with the dessert you had on your plate.

A certain voice brought you from your thoughts, "Are you going to eat that?"

You looked up to be met with the eyes of your adorable husband who was hoping to be able to eat as many sweets as he possibly could. "Uh, yeah I am. You can have a little bite though."

With that comment you picked up a piece of your dessert onto your fork and shoveled it into his mouth (get ready to get out the excavator being a shovel won't do the job (ノ>▽<。)ノ). Being his adorable self, he ate off of your spoon like a little kid.

"You're so cute, you know that?"

He swallowed (no, not like that guys), "Hmmm?"

"You're literally so adorable. I love you, Lawliet!"

"I love you too, (Y/N)!" He says before picking up his own fork and attempting to steal another bite of your food.

"Hey! I said you could have a bite, not all of it!"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Up Next...
-{JSHK} Yugi Amane x Reader (smut) (requested)
-{A/N} (NOT ABOUT THE BOOK)