{HQ!} Nishinoya Yū x Reader (fluff)

Why does he have to be so cute? You looked at your boyfriend, mentally questioning how he could possibly be such an adorable being, He is smiling so wide and his eyes are so bright and happy. He almost seems like a puppy.

You had asked Nishinoya if you could help him practice setting, among other volleyball techniques he would use in games, which caused him to become very happy. Even though you often help him practice, he never ceases to become extremely happy and excited about it.

"_____-chan," Nishinoya said, breaking you from your thoughts.

"Y-yeah," you responded with a slight blush on your face because of your previous thoughts about him.

"We should probably head to the gym, so we can practice together before you have to go home."

"Okay!"

With that, the two of you walked hand in hand to the gym. The two of you were third years now, and had been dating since the end of your second year. You knew exactly how important volleyball was to Yū, so you did whatever you could to support him and help him practice.

You two reached the gym, causing Nishinoya to pull the door open and hold it so you could walk through. "Thank you, Yū-kun!" You said with a soft smile and a light blush on your cheeks.

The very sight made Nishinoya's heart melt. Despite the two of you being together for a while now, you were still in the honeymoon phase of the relationship.

Soon, you began to throw balls into the air for Nishinoya to bump, pass, or set. You both were having a lot of fun and enjoying your company with each other. It was perfect, until you threw a ball a little too close to where you were standing.

"ROLLLLLING THUNNNNNNNNDERRRRRR!" Nishinoya did his famous move and dove for the ball, which caused him to crash into you and knock you down. You landed on your back on the gym floor, while Yū landed on your stomach, straddling you.

"_______-CHAN! ARE YOU OK?" He yelled. "I didn't mean to take you down."

You giggled a little, "I'm fine Yū-kun." You smiled up at him, but he didn't seem entirely convinced. "I promise I'm 100% fine."

Yū leaned in and kissed your forehead, "You better be." Then, he placed a soft, sweet kiss on your lips before saying, "I love you so much, _____-chan!"

"I love you too, Yū," you said back before pulling him in for another kiss. Who knew imperfections could be so perfect?