{MHA} Todoroki Shoto x Reader (fluff) (requested)

*This was requested by tom-tord-edd-matt-uk

Shoto Todoroki. His name clouded your thoughts as you sat next to him on the bus. Since you became a part of class 1-A, you had been allured by the extremely attractive boy with dual toned hair. When he first began to open up to Midoriya, you felt jealous (I'm totally not a tododeku shipper ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)... I mean WhAT? Although I'm also somewhat of a simp for Todo myself lol) of their connection. Despite that, you eventually worked your way into becoming best friends with him once he started to open up more.

The two of you where almost always together to the point of other classmates asking you two if you were dating causing Todoroki to respond with some "no's" that really hurt you. It's not like you ever responded with yes, it was just that hearing your crush say no about that kinda made u feel bad for some odd reason.

All of a sudden, you felt something heavy on your shoulder, causing you to mentally jump. You looked to find the man of the hour fast asleep with his head resting on your shoulder. You had to hold your breath for a second in order to not let out a small screech at his cuteness because you were going to have a cuteness overload just from the sight.

Eventually, you yourself calmed down and laid your head on top of his before falling asleep as well.

Eventually, you woke up to the sounds of giggles and pictures being snapped. You opened your eyes to see that the bus was stopped and all of class 1-A was looking at you, but you didn't know why, until you felt something shuffling next to you. Immediately, you realized what position (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Not quite) you were in with Todoroki, making you sit straight up, somewhat embarrassed by the rest of the class's chuckles.

"What?" You barked (woof) with cheeks shaded in crimson. "What do you all think is funny?"

"Nothing, you and Todoroki are just so cute together. It's almost as if you're made for each other," Ashido continued to chuckle.

"Yeah, honestly we all ship you guys. It's literally impossible not to," Kirishima spoke up and the whole class let out murmurs of agreement, except Mineta who said he wanted you all to himself and Bakugo who just muttered about "extras".

"I-I-" you were suddenly cut off when you felt Todoroki stir beside you. Everyone, including you, turned to look at him noticing that his prior position brought a light shade of pink to his cheeks.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"Oh, not much we just decided that you and ______ would be super cute together," Ashido let out a laugh as she smiled widely.

Before anyone could say anything else, All Might appeared at the front of the bus, "I AM HERE! And it's time for us to go enjoy the beach, since we are finally here!"

Everyone cheered before exiting the bus and running down the sandy trail to the beach. There were changing rooms to the right of it, so all of you ran in there as fast as possible to get your swimwear on and enjoy the beautiful place you were at.

You quickly hurried into a stall and shut it before changing into a _____ bikini. Sighing with satisfaction, you opened up your stall walked to the designated spot for all of you to set your stuff down.

"Hey," a familiar voice sounded from behind you, "can I talk ask you something, ____?"

You immediately began to feel anxious, knowing Shoto, he often asked you questions like this, but they often didn't affect you. The fact that you felt nervous from him asking this of you made you even more nervous; "Y-yes?"you turned around to face him with cheeks painted the color of a cherry (you can't fight me on this cherry flavored things r so goooood).

"Do you have a crush on me?" He said it so bluntly you almost fainted.

You nervously looked around for anything, anything that could anchor you down to earth and not pass out at that very second. Before you had even thought your response through clearly, the truth flowed out of your lips. "Y-yes. I-I really, r-really like y-you!"

You shut your eyes waiting for him to voice his discontent, but you felt something soft and warm on your lips instead. HE. WAS. KISSING. YOU.

"I like you too, _____," he said after he pulled away. "Do you want to date me?"

"Yes!" You pulled your heterochromatic boyfriend into your embrace, causing him to move his hands to your cheeks and kiss you again as yours wound through his hair.

Luckily for you two, no one saw your public display of affection, so you would be able to relax and enjoy the beach together as a couple.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Sorry it took so long! My chronic pain condition is literally trying to make me into a sleepaholic.

Up next...
-{FT} Fullbuster Gray x Reader (lime)
-{HxH} Older! Zoldyck Killua x Hunter! Reader (fluff)