{FT} Fullbuster Gray x Reader (lime)

You were sitting at the bar in the Fairy Tail guild worrying about your boyfriend. Was he ok? Where is he right now? What if he's hurt? What if he needs me?

Gray was currently on a quest by himself that was a week long, which meant a week of torturous worrying for you. You truly loved him with all your heart, so it was only natural for you to worry about his wellbeing.

Your nervous demeanor seemed to cloud the atmosphere of the bar area, causing many people to avoid it and Mira to try to sooth your anxieties, "He'll be fine, ______. He'll be back in no time. I'm sure of it!" She smiled and pored you a ______.

"I really hope so, Mira," you muttered before sipping on your ______.

Before Mira could respond, the doors to the guild opened to reveal your boyfriend wearing nothing but his undergarments. Before Juvia could intervene, you ran to him and pulled him into a tight hug.

"I was so worried about you," you admitted with your face pressed into his chest. "I missed you a lot you know."

He chuckled before whispering, "I missed you too, _____."

"Gray!" Cana yelled, "Your clothes!"

Gray looked down, finally realizing that he had stripped (somebody come get her she's dancing like a stripper( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) and lost most of his clothes.

"_____," he began, "do you still have that extra set of clothes you started carrying around for me?"

Because of his absence, you left them at home because you didn't think you would need them; "I left them at home today. Sorry, babe."

"Well I guess that means we should go to your house, then," Gray grabbed your hand and pulled you to your house that was not too far away from the guild. The two of you talked about his quest the whole way there.

Once you got there, you pulled out your keys and unlocked the door to allow yourself and Gray inside. You were about to go get Gray's clothes when he pulled you into him.

"You know, _____, I've missed you quite a lot on my quest. Maybe we should catch up," he seductively whispered into your ear before licking the shell of it causing a shiver to run down your spine.

Before anything could get more heated, you heard the sound of silverware hitting the floor in the kitchen. "What the hell?" You both said in unison before slowly making your way to the kitchen.

When you opened the door, you saw none other than Natsu and Happy raiding your refrigerator of it's delicious food. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? WHY ARE YOU HERE?" You screamed.

"We were hungry," Natsu responded with a mouthful of food.

"Alright, that's it flamebrain!" Gray yelled before starting yet another fight between himself and Natsu.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Up Next
-{HxH} Older! Zoldyck Killua x Hunter! Reader (fluff)
-{OP} Roronoa Zoro x Reader (smut) (requested)