{BLC} Yandere! Ichimaru Gin x Squad 3! Reader

It was a normal day for you. You were walking around the seireitei like you usually would to just enjoy the beauty of it. Compared to the part of the soul society that you previously lived it, it was heavenly (ha ha). You grew up in a similar way to Rukia and Renji, where you often were hungry and needed to steal in order to get food.

There were just too many people inhabiting the area, causing it to be an extremely cramped, difficult place to live. When you were old enough, you were able to go to school to learn how to become a shinigami, and later became the 5th seat of squad 3.

You were shaken from your thoughts when you heard a voice call from behind you, "Hey there, pretty lady."

You turned around to see the captain of squad eight and his lieutenant standing about 5 feet away from you (uh oh he's too close. We need the social distancing police).

"Would you like to come and drink some sake with me, ____?" He asked.

You knew of his perverted nature, and you really weren't interested in drinking with him, so you responded with, "No, thanks. I should probably head to my meeting." You lied to his face. You didn't have a meeting; you just didn't want to deal with that womanizer (boy don't try to front I know just what you are-are-are, Sorry about that.) at the moment.

"You have a meeting? Well, that's too bad, but I don't remember captain Ichimaru saying anything about having a meeting," he said.

You opened your mouth to speak, but were silenced when you heard the voice of your captain from behind you, "You're right, I did not have any large meetings scheduled, but I do have a small one with my 5th seat here."

"Ok, I suppose you can have sake with me at another time, ______," Kyoraku said before he and his lieutenant began walking in the opposite direction.

You sighed with relief due to the fact that the player of a captain was now gone, but soon realized that you had a new problem when your captain spoke up, "_______, what do you think you're doing?"

"I-I uhhhhh-"

Gin cut you off with, "We should probably get going, ______. We have a meeting to attend to, don't we?" He gave you his signature large smile before leading you to the barracks and into his.

"Captain Ichimaru, I-"

"I would like to do the talking, ______. Have a seat," he said in such an unnerving tone that you did exactly what he said without making a sound.

"So, _______, do you understand that you are mine?" He asked. You were not quite understanding what he was saying and it was pretty obvious, so he continued on, "You are mine and mine only. You are not just mine in the terms of a member of my squad, you belong to me in every way, whether you like it or not. You are only to drink sake with me and spend your free time around me, got it? Because, if you don't, I'll just have to kill whoever takes you away from me and chain you up. Right. Here. So, do you understand?"

You violently nodded your head up and down, afraid of what your captain would do to you if you didn't. You loved your freedom in the soul society, and you didn't want it to be taken away from you.

"Good. Now how about we drink some sake together?"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

I'm going to start writing what's next in line at the bottom of each story (like this) from now on.
- {FR!} Nanase Haruka x Reader (fluff)
- {JSHK} Alive! Yugi Amane x Reader (fluff)
- {SE} Death The Kid x Reader (fluff)