{SE} Death The Kid x Reader (fluff)

You were having a picnic in an area near the basketball court. It was a beautiful, sunny day and you, Kid, Liz, Patty, and ______, your meister, where enjoying it together. Earlier, you, Liz, and Patty sat on the sidelines and watched your boyfriend and your meister play a one-on-one game of basketball against each other before all of you got hungert and decided to eat.

The five of you sat down in the grass on a large, black blanket with a tan picnic basket sitting in the middle holding all of your bento meals.

"Liz, would you mind passing out the meals?" You asked. "Your the closet one to the lid."

"Yep," she smiled and reached for it.

"Yay!" Patty began clapping as the rest of you waited for your food to be distributed.

"______," you grabbed your food from her. "Kid. _____. Patty." Everyone grabbed their bentos and began to eat.

"Wow, ______, this is amazing! You're such a cool cook!" Liz complemented you.

"Yeah! It's so yummy!" Patty cheered.

"Does this honestly surprise you two? She's a truly incredible person, and symmetrical too," Kid said.

"Aww thanks, love you!" You replied.

"I love you too!" Kid blushed and looked away from you.

Both Liz and ____ let out an, "Awwwww," while Patty was in her own world, playing with her food.

"Well, there is a reason that I she's the only one of us that cooks at home," _______ chuckles.

"Uh oh," Kid whispered, putting down his bento.

"What is it?" You asked nervously because you worried for him constantly.

"Uh oh," he whispered again.

"...(Billie the) Kid?" (Okay I'm sorry) you questioned him.

"I FORGOT TO MAKE SURE MY BED WAS SYMMETRICAL TO THE WALL IN MY ROOM!" He screams before getting up to take off (like a plane. Just kidding).

You grabbed ahold of his wrist so he couldn't, "Kid it's symmetrical, I promise."

"But-"

"I promise."

You pulled him into a hug and consoled him, "It's perfectly symmetrical. It's perfectly fine."

He hugged back and relaxed into your grasp.

"Wow, ______! No one else can get him to calm down like that!" Liz said extremely surprised.

You blushed hugged the boy tighter, "Maybe its because we're meant for each other."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Well One Piece is going to be added to the list of animes in this book, since I've began to to watch it.

Up Next
- {HQ!} Miya Osamu x Reader (angst)
- {MHA} Todoroki Shoto x Reader (fluff) (requested)