{JSHK} Minamoto Kou x Supernatural! Reader (fluff)

Have you heard the rumor of the garden ghost? They say that the ghost of a young girl roams the garden, looking for a young boy that was supposed to meet her there. She only appears at 17:30, when most of the students have gone home from school. If someone happens to step into the garden during that time, she will chase them around with a large shovel, but don't let her catch you because she will kill you.

You sat in your place in the garden, thinking about the stupid rumor that was being spread about you. You didn't want to kill anyone. You just wanted to enjoy the garden at the school, but you couldn't because of that stupid rumor.

Since you were not one of the 7 wonders, you were, unfortunately, more susceptible to the rumors that were told about you; you really, really hoped that no one would come into the garden after 17:30.

You lied down in the patch of grass next to the garden and shut your eyes to relax for a little while. After laying there, enjoying the earth for what felt like 10 minutes, you heard the sound of the school bell and announcement signaling that it was 17:30 already. At that moment, you noticed a girl with light blonde hair with greenish-teal tips still in the garden.

Your body became completely overtaken by the rumor, causing you to charge at the girl with your shovel in hand. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY (SWAMP) GARDEN?" You roared as you ran towards her.

Before you could get to her, a flash of black appeared in front of you, causing you to tumble onto the ground where it pinned you. You looked up from your position to see none other than the school's 7th mystery holding you down. "Heh, hi Hanako-kun," you said wryly, before looking farther behind him to see the girl on his left side and a boy with blue eyes and blond hair. You found him very intriguing, especially because he was holding an exorcist staff and had an earring in that held a safety charm.

"_______", Hanako began, "everything is going to be alright. I'm going to have those two spread a different rumor about you. You won't have to hurt anyone against your will."

"Thank you so much Hanako-kun," you smiled. "Could you please let me up, though. You defeated me-"

"Oh, yeah! Sorry about that!" He said rubbed the back of his neck.

"What are your names?" You asked gesturing to the human girl and boy behind Hanako.

"I'm Yashiro, Nene!" The girl quickly responded smiling brightly at you as her hair moved in the direction of the wind.

"I'm Minamoto, Kou!" The boy said also smiling. As soon as you saw that smile, fell in love with it and the person it belonged to.

"Well it's nice to meet you, Yashiro-san and Minamoto-san. I'm _______ of the garden, or the garden ghost, but you can call me _______-chan, since you both are going to help change my rumor into a better one." You smiled brightly at them, eying  Kou as you did so.

From that day forward you often hung out with the trio and became an important part of the group, so it was no surprise when you agreed to go to the 4:00 o'clock book stacks with Nene-chan and Kou-kun, causing you to end up in the mess that you currently were in.

"_______-chan, TElL a sECrET. PLeAsE," Nene-chan and Kou-kun whined.

Because Kou was begging you, you couldn't resist. He was the love of your life after all. You knew any secret wouldn't do, so you stepped up to the mic and began to speak. "I-i have a c-crush on Kou-kun," you stuttered our.

"That's a good enough secret," Tschigomori said.

You then felt two human arms wrap around you from behind, and a peck of someone's lips on your cheek, "I really like you too!"