{AC} Older! Shiota Nagisa x Reader (fluff)

-Nagisa's P.O.V.-

I'm so nervous and excited for my date with ______ tonight. We've been together for 5 years now, and I'm 100% sure that I want to spend the rest of my life with her. No one else could ever make me feel the way she does. Everything about her is absolutely perfect to me, so I hope she will say yes when I ask her the big question.

Currently, I am driving to ______'s apartment complex to pick her up for our date. I turn the radio on in an attempt to calm my nerves, but it isn't really working the way I thought it would.

-_______'s P.O.V.-

"Finally!" I sigh in relief. When you know your boyfriend is taking you to a very expensive restaurant for a date, you tend to do what you can to look your best. I step in front of the body length mirror in my bedroom to view how I looked in my knee length _______ dress. My _____ hair framed my face and the beautiful necklace with both mine and Nagisa's names on it drew attention to the way my dress cling to my upper body.

As I was putting on a _______ pair on flats, I heard a knock on my door. I quickly finished putting on my shoes and sped over to open the door.

As soon as I opened it, I saw a blushing Nagisa holding a bouquet of my favorite flowers. Before I could even begin to speak, Nagisa began to speak, "You look absolutely stunning, ______. These flowers don't even compare to you-"

-2nd Person P.O.V.-

You cut him off by squealing in delight, "Nagisa, these flowers are so pretty! Thank you so much, my love!" He handed you the flowers, and you leaned in to kiss both of his cheeks that were growing even more flushed with color. "I love you so much!" You said sweetly, before leaning in and pecking his lips.

Nagisa seemed to stand in a daze as you went into your kitchen to get a vase for the flowers. He continued to stare off into space as you grabbed a vase and filled it with water before putting the beautiful flowers in it.

Then, you grabbed your purse off the kitchen counter and began to walk towards Nagisa. Noticing that he had his head in the clouds, you began to wave your hand back and forth in front of his face. "Nagisa, my love, is everything alright?"

That seemed to snap him out of it causing him to respond with, "Huh? Oh, yeah! Everything's perfectly fine! Are you ready to go baby?"

"Yep!" You leaned in and kissed his cheek. The whole time you had been with him they were covered in a red hue. It kind of reminded you of when the two of you first started dating and he was super nervous around you. You wondered why he was blushing like that now, but decided to do your best to not think about it before your mind came up with a horrible reason.

Before you even knew it, the two of you were at Nagisa's car and he was holding the passenger door open for you (CHIVALRY IS NOT DEAD PEOPLE). "Thank you, my love!" You whispered before slipping into the seat.

"Mhmmm," whispered back as he shut the door. He then crawled into the drivers seat and began to drive to the restaurant.

You both sat in a comfortable silence while holding hands during the short journey to the restaurant. You admired how charming Nagisa looked in a navy blue tux every now and then, causing you to smile to yourself because he was yours.

Once you got there, a valet took Nagisa's car and parked it while the two of you headed into the restaurant to get your reserved table. The blushing Nagisa held on to your left hand tightly as he made his way to the man at the booth in the front. "Shiota, table for two."

"Follow me," the man said as he got up, grabbed two menus, and walked to the dinning hall. He took the two of you to a table in the back of the restaurant that was hidden from the most of the dinning hall with a large, ornate water fountain. You were shocked to see that it even had koi swimming around in it.

"What can I get the two of you to drink?"

Before you could register what the waiter said, Nagisa told him, "We'll have two _______, please."

"Coming right up sir!" The waiter said before walking off.

Nagisa pulled out your chair and motioned for you to sit in it. Once you did, he pushed it back in and sat in his own chair. He seemed to have developed an even darker blush, if that was possible, so you reached across the table and grabbed his hand, "What's wrong, my love? You seem extremely nervous about something." You gave him a look a concern, because you were worried that he may be trying to break up with you, but not know how.

Before your mind could run wild, Nagisa began to speak, "__-______, I l-love you so m-much! W-when I think back to when w-we first began to date, I think about how I f-felt then and how I f-feel now. I love y-you with all my heart, _____. So-" he continued while getting down on one knee beside your chair. Will you marry me?"

You burst into happy tears frantically nodding your head up and down. "Yes, Nagisa I will! I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you!"

He leaned in and gave you the first passionate kiss that would begin the rest of your lives being completely bound to each other.