{OHSHC} Hitachiin Kaoru x Reader (smut)

*Smut Warning*
If you don't like this type of story read another chapter.
Also, you're a bit of a book worm in this one.

You were sitting in your large room listening to music as you studied for the upcoming test that you were going to have to take. You were a student at Ouran High School, since you were the daughter of the CEO of a very successful and well known electronics company, thus landing you in class 1-A.

Since middle school, you had been very close with the Hitachiin twins because you were one of the few people in the world that were actually able to tell them apart and justify it with a valid reason. Because of that, the three of you became close friends, which often resulted in you helping them out with their pranks and helping them study.

Eventually, that blossomed into Kaoru beginning to crush on you. As he saw your love to read more and more, he realized that he enjoyed the way your eyes lit up when you were reading a good book and the way you got so immersed into different types of literature. The younger twin was able to see how similar the two of you were through this and fell head over heels for you.

About a month after realizing his feelings for you, he confessed to you in front of the water fountain at the school. You were completely overjoyed, since you had fallen for him as well. From that day forward, the two of you had a healthy relationship where you understood that he was not interested in any of the girls who he entertained in the Host Club, and he understood that you were allowed to be friends with other guys without cheating on him.

Despite the music blaring into your ear through your headphones, you heard something knocking on your sliding glass door. Out of curiosity, you got up from your seat and saw Kaoru standing on your small balcony. You quickly moved to the door and opened it, "What you doing? How did you get up there?"

"I'll tell you if you let me in, sweetheart. It's kind of chilly out here," he responded.

You stood to the side with the door still open, so he could step inside your room. "Kaoru, why didn't you tell me you were coming?" You asked, looking around your room that had books and papers strewn everywhere from your studying.

"I wanted to surprise you. You know what today is, don't you?" He asked.

You thought about it for a second, and then it hit you. You were so busy studying that you forgot it was your 10 month anniversary. "Oh, today's our 10 month anniversary, isn't it? I'm so sorry baby! I was studying for that test because you know how important-"

Kaoru cut you off by pulling you into a tight embrace. "You really need to stop worrying about this test so much. You'll do just fine babe. Now, will you let me help you take your mind off of it and relax?" He pulled away and looked deeply into your eyes.

You couldn't say no to those beautiful, greenish-gold eyes of his. "Yes! Thank you, babe!" You gave him a short and sweet peck on the lips. "What do you want to do?"

"Well, you're probably really tense from studying while you slouch over," he began, "so I'm going to give you a shoulder massage!" He looked at you with a soft smile on his face. In some ways, it was extremely clear that he was more mature than Hikaru, especially when it came to caring for other people. Since you began to date, Kaoru also considered your needs above his own because he truly loved you with all his heart.

"Ok!" You beamed at him. You walked over to your bed and laid down in the center of it (no it's not yet dirty daikons). Kaoru followed you and slowly got on top of you with his knees in between your legs.

He slowly began to use his hands to massage your lower back, and slowly made his way up to your neck and shoulders. He was right; you did need this after studying like you had been. The feeling of him loosening up your sore muscles felt so nice that you completely lost yourself to the feeling of it and accidentally let out a few soft moans as he massaged your neck.

"Does it really feel that good?" He asked.

"Yes, it's so stiff," you replied trying to stifle your moans, but utterly failing.

"Yeah, well, your making me pretty stiff too~" he breathed into your ear, before beginning to nimble on the shell of it.

"Wait...What?" You felt him stop massaging your neck as he grinded his now hard crotch against your ass. "Kaoru," you called to him.

He then moved and flipped you over onto your back. "You know, I could use a nice massage too," he said smugly before leaning down to capture your lips in a passionate kiss.