{AC} Older! Akabane Karma x Reader (lemon)

*WARNING: This contains sexual themes, so if you aren't into that please read a different chapter of this book*

Due to the fact that your husband was a politician, the two of you were unable to go on vacation very often because he was extremely busy with his work. However, you and Karma would be going to a reunion with his old classmates from class 3-E a few hours away from where you two lived.

You were going to go there a day early and spend the night in a fancy, five star hotel that he booked before going to the reunion and coming home. To you, it was a dream come true, since you hadn't gone anywhere with him since your honeymoon.

You both were currently on your flight that would take you to the area that you would be staying in.

"Karma," you whispered to your husband, taking his hand into yours and squeezing it.

"Yes, _____?" He asked curiously since you had been pretty quite until this point.

"Can you tell me more about your classmates? I understand the whole thing about your teacher being an assassin and eventually being killed (sorry if you're an anime only person, I love anime but I also REALLY love the manga since it is the original), but what about the people you learned with?"

He thought for a minute before going into detail explaining each and every one of his classmates, and talking about all the wild attempts they made in order to try to assassinate their teacher. You listened with extreme curiosity, since you had never had an experience like this in your life. He continued to tell you all about his time in 3-E until the two of got into the cab to be taken to the hotel.

You were astonished by the beauty of the hotel when you got there. The outside seemed to be entirely made out of limestone with unique, ornate patterns carved into it. There was a beautiful, blue glass door that a door man would open to let customers into the lobby that had a white marble floor with elegant walls that reflected images almost like mirrors. A chandelier made of crystals gave the room it's finishing touches along with the glass desk that the receptionist sat at.

"Wow! It's absolutely amazing! Thank you for bringing me here, babe!" You said with awe in your voice.

Karma chuckled at your cuteness before replying, "Only the best for you."

Soon, he made it up to the desk with you in tow; "I have a reservation for Akabane."

The receptionist handed him a key card and said, "Your room number is 3-20 and your luggage should already be in there. Enjoy your stay!"

"Thank you!" You both responded before you took Karma's hand and headed to the glass elevator in the far left corner of the room. Once inside, Karma pressed the button for the third floor and the doors shut.

"I love you so much, babe!" You exclaimed embracing him. What you didn't know was that hugging him like that pushed your boobs up in your dress, completely exposing your bra and your cleavage, turning your husband on severely.

It had been a week since the last time you made love to each other, because of his work, so he desperately needed you. "______," he groaned. "You don't know what you do to me do you?" He rubbed his clothed member against your thigh causing you to gasp.

As soon as the elevator opened he took you by the hand to the first room on the right side of the hallway, which happened to be yours, unlocked it, and pulled you in.

The room was pretty large (it's not the only thing though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) with red walls, black marble flooring, a black leather love seat, a large red closet that nearly blended into the wall, along with the bathroom door, a black flat screen tv, and a sliding door and balcony that was currently covered up by black curtains, and a heart shaped king sized bed with red and black covers.

Once the door was shut, Karma made quick work of your dress and before you knew it, you were only in your lacey red bra and thong.

"You're almost making me think that you were planning this," Karma snickered before kicking off his socks and shoes, pulling off his tie, button up shirt, belt, and pants which left him in his red boxers.

"You're so naughty," he whispered in your ear prior to nibbling on the lobe, making you gasp. From there, he trailed sloppy kisses around your neck, and soon came back up to kiss your lips. The kiss was so fiery and passionate that you didn't even notice he had the belt back in his hands. He inserted his tongue into your mouth, causing yours to engage in its song and dance until you felt something leathery wrap around your hands behind your back, and your body falling backwards onto the bed.

Your eyes shot open and you broke the kiss, concerned as to what just happened, only for Karma to say, "You've been pretty naughty, teasing your master with such a low cut dress. Master is just going to have to punish you."

With that, he went back to kissing your neck and slowly moving down to your chest until your bra got in the way. He lifted it up over your breasts before leaving hickeys all over them.

"K-karmmmaaaa~" You moaned out.

Dissatisfied, he pinched your right nipple relatively hard, "That's not what you call me, pet." He then moved his head down to suck on the nipple he abused as he fondled the other boob.

"Masterrrrrr~" You moaned again, hoping to please him.

"Much better," he responded as he switched his actions. You could feel yourself getting more and more aroused from the treatment your sadistic husband was giving you.

Once he was done with your breasts, his kissed and sucked on the skin leading down your abdomen to your sopping wet core, leaving dark purple hickeys in his wake. He soon reached your panty line, causing him to take the rim into his mouth and pull them down with his teeth. You shivered at the thought of what would come next.

He lightly used his thumb to trace your clit, using barely any pressure to touch you. You squirmed and whimpered at his actions, trying to get him to apply more pressure.

"What does my little pet want?" Karma asked feigning innocence as he continued his torturous treatment.

"Please," You whined. "Please make love to me master! Please make me feel good!"

"As you wish, my pet," he replied pulling his boxers down and taking out his more than average sized appendage. He flipped you over so you were on your knees, your face hovering over the bed due to the grip he now had on you bound arms. He lined himself up with your entrance before pushing in, thrusting in and out at a very fast pace.

His free hand tailed down to your little nub, rubbing it just the way you liked as he pounded directly into your cervix, hitting your g-spot on the way.

"Maaaaasterrrrr~" You squealed as he continued to pump himself in and out of you, making you feel amazing. He grunted and groaned in response as you twitched and tightened around him.

Soon, you began to feel extremely warm inside and you knew what was to come. "Masterrrrr~ I-I'm gooooonnaaaaa ahhhhhh-" you tightened around him as you reached your climax, causing him to reach his as well. You whimpered as you felt him release his warm seed into your body.

When you both came down from your highs, he untied your hands and pulled himself out of you, allowing some of yours and his essence to dribble down your thigh.

He left your side you go start up the shower for the two of you. Once he did, he came back and picked you up bridal style; "Let's go get you cleaned up babe."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Up Next...
-{TG} Kuro! Kaneki Ken x Reader (fluff)