Venti X tired reader

My eyes were heavy- I was exhausted. Bennett and I went adventuring and it ended up lasting two days. periodically through the night, hilichurls would come and end up attacking us so sleep was obviously out of the question. fighting so much was draining, especially when hilichurls are strangely drawn to us. though, my only question was how the hell is Bennett so energetic still?

"You okay, y/n?" He leaned forward slightly, getting a better my face. I cant say I looked the best at the moment either. My face was covered in dirt and my eyes felt like they were being sucked into my brain with some high powered vacuum.

"Oh, yeah im okay, just a little tired," I didnt want to burden Bennett with the knowledge of the fact i felt like i was on my actual death bed. We were almost in mondstadt anyway, so there was no use. Bennett gave me an unsure look in response then stopped to pull something out of his bag.

"Just sit down for a sec," he gave me a small smile, holding onto a mini lyre, about the size of my palm. Obviously Bennett wasnt about to play me a lullaby on that thing- no, he plucked 4 of the strings and a gust of wind blew upwards, a glowing circle underneath.

"Benny, what is happening?" I asked slightly panicked as someone emerged from the circle. he looked at me, his green eyes holding the same look of surprise as mine did. Suddenly everything disappeared, leaving no trace. i was about to say something again but was interrupted. from behind, someone wrapped their arms around me, almost like they were cradling me.

"Let's go back home, y/n," The voice whispered softly into my ear, a complete sense of relaxation came over my body and my eyes ended up closing by default. i tried to fight it, but it was no use as i drifted to sleep.

"What, so I just have to walk all the way home now?"

~~~

I opened my eyes, sitting up quickly. I looked around, unaware of where i was. I tried to remember what happened before but i ended up giving up. i was too tired still though i felt better rested.

"You said you would be careful and take care of yourself," a small voice said, causing me to turn my head, but i didnt see anyone. "You said you would get some rest and eat proper meals, was that a lie?" I looked down at the side of the bed and there he was, Venti was resting, back against the bed frame, looking back at you with his big eyes looking back as you, glassed over slightly. he had dark bags under his eyes which stood out on his pale complexion. he looked worried sick, (quite literally sick).

"Venti, im sorry, i tried to rest but there were so many hilichurls i couldnt," He sunck lower.

"So you not only didnt rest but you were fighting instead of sleeping for two days straight?" I knew he worried for me. We've known eachother for several years. I hung my arms around his neck and he nuzzled his face into my forearm, causing my heart to flutter at the feel of his warm, soft skin against mine.

"Come here," l said moving only the arm he wasnt clung to. He turned his head, pressing the other side of his face against my arm so he could look at me with a puzzled look. i giggled slightly "Get on the bed, you look more tired than i am. you mustnt damage your health at the extent of mine, hypocrite,"

"Ehe, it was worth it if it means we get to sleep in the same bed together," Venti jumped onto the bed, wrapping his arms around me, squeezing me tightly. this caught me completely off guard. then he kissed me. his small lips pressed against mine. I didnt refuse. i didnt pull away. I kissed him back, electricity forming in my stomach. He smiled against me before pulling away.he looked at me and giggled, a blush dusted across his face. looking at him then reminded me he needed to sleep.

"Bedtime now!" I said, laying my head on the pillow, pulling Venti with me.

"Bedtime now," he said, only half awake as i held him close to me.

"I love you,"

"I love you too, y/n,"

A/N: I AM FUCKING TIRED THIS IS UNEDITED I WANNA SLEEP BUT I HAVE A GOOGLE MEET IN 10 MINUTES AND IT'S MANDATORY A H H H H H H H H H H H HIABEURH ETI HETIUH CTIH. Benny summoned venti bc venti gave him a lyre thing to use in case you got hurt or smth ‼️Sorry if it's lame, it only took an hour because i actually fucking quitlfjn clfvlfbve;fkvnflvbdf/vbvjornbv;dfjvb'''''''',,,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes

Edited a/n: damn that story was so terrible it made my body shrivel. I kept switching from saying I/my to you/yours so might as well end me I guess 🙄