Rip peter god damn

a/n: yall my grandad just fucking died what the fuck LMFAO please do not try to comfort me or anything it makes me feel really gross but just accept this information that he died the same day as jesus. before I get into this chapter im gonna talk about my grandad a little bit. also, I KNOW ITS SPELLED GRANDDAD BUT THAT LOOKS WEIRD so im just gonna spell it grandad. when I was a kid me and my mom's side of the smile lived in America while my dads side lived in the uk. the summer before I started kindergarten I remember my grandad bought us all tickets to fly out to road trip around Europe. I had just turned five at the time so I was a little shit with no filter and the first words I said to him EVER after all the money he spent on us was "you have a really big nose" which to be fair was true 😭 but then he never let me live that down and would always quote me when I saw him the following years. me immediate family was.... let's just say not as 'fortunate' as other families in my class 😭 my grandad worked at a posh ass International boarding summer camp in England that was fuckjng expensive and he paid for me and my sister each year tk go there over summer. that was the absolute highlight of my life amd honestly shaped my childhood. grandad really spoiled us when we were younger and without all the things he's done for us I dont think I would be the same person I am today and in really grateful for him being in my life. I love you and I miss you, thank you so much for impacting my childhood :)

again guys, please dont try to cheer me up or whatever because I know you're all trying to be nice but it makes me feel physically violent because IM OKAY, I REALLY SM OKAY. THANK YOU, BUT JUST PEACEFULLY ACKNOWLEDGE THIS 😭

I will also now post a venti x reader oneshot bc I have a crush on a guy at my dance studio and am inspired