Venti x suicidal reader

Tw// suicide

"What's wrong?" The boy looked at me sweetly as I paced back and fourth in a panic. My stomach was tight and my heart rate was fast.

"I... It's nothing. " I replied. I was almost in tears at the thought of having to explain to him what happened. Venti shifted in place, then walked over to me. He grabbed my shoulders gently, putting a halt to my movements.

"It's not nothing, Y/N, something is clearly bothering you and I want you to tell me what happened, " He hesitated "I-if you feel comfortable, of course," He gave me a weak smile, clearly very worried.

As much as I want to tell him what happened, I'm to afraid. Im afraid of what he'll think of me after, or if saying it would be nothing more than a burden to him. To be honest, I have difficulty even thinking about it without tearing up.

"I dont want to trouble you at all-" Venti cupped my cheeks and cut me off, an intense facial expression on his face.

"Y/N, you matter so much more to me than you will ever know. I care about everything you say and I really want to help you right now since you're so distressed. Could you please tell me what's wrong?" His voice was cracking with worry.

I hesitated, but finally sat down on the bed with him to twll him everything. I told him about how the police came to my house at 5am because I was trying to commit suicide and how after all that my mother still has the fucking AUDACITY to complain about the amount of phone calls she received. I told him about how hard it was to have to talk to my doctor about my eating problems-worst of all the fact that even after so much struggle im average weight. I told him about how I couldn't handle living anymore and the only reason I'm trying to stay alive is for him. Obviously after pouring my heart out like that in such an emotionally unstable state, I would expect venti to walk away and laugh. Who wouldn't? But I was wrong.

"It's okay. It'll be okay. You'll be okay," his voice was soft, almost a whisper. He wrapped me into his arms, holding my head against his chest giving me a sense of security I havent felt in ages. "I love you, I really do. Just stay with me for a while."

I looked up at venti, tears falling down ny face rapidly. He cupped his hand around my cheek, wiping away my tears. His large, green eyes stared at me with both love and sorrow before he closed them, bringing his head down to mine and placing a light kiss on my forehead, mumbling something I didnt hear. He smiled against me before placing his forehead on mine.

"Please don't leave me,"

A/N: bruh deadass this may have been to personal but God damn. If you guys wanna hear some quotes from mother, it's so fucking hilarious. She has a victim complex ant I cannot deal with this right now. "I know you're having a bad day, but im having a bad day everyday," SKFHJSJS BITCH I TRIED TO KILLMYSELF AJDBSJSJFV.

Also, this fr took less than 10 minutes so don't mind the quality 😒🤲