Venti x Material Gworl

Guys it's 2am on a school night and im going insane. This is based on half true events bc venti wasn't here.

  "Y'n, what the fuck are you doing. It's 2am," venti groaned and turned away from me on the bed. I was sitting at our vanity folding a periodic table into three sections hotdogs style. "Is that your homework? C'mon, you were home sick all day, you had ages to do it. Get back in bed," I giggled at the irritation in his voice.

  "Well, technically it is supposed to be homework, but I melted my hair rollers on the radiator, so im using it to curl my bangs. Duh? Why would I do my homework?" I proceeded to put my bangs in the paper and roll them up. I was gonna look so cool tomorrow oooo. I know that bc I do this everyday.

  Venti didnt reply, he just sat up and stared at me for a few seconds, looked away, back at me, and then said "why the fuck,"

  "Because im a material gworl ✨💅"

  "WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN? You and Bennett always say that and do the same pose in the same voice and I DONT-" the bard took a deep breath and layed down, facing the ceiling. "I give up trying to figure you out. Stop crinkling the paper so much, im trying to sleep,"

  I laughed and pinned the paper hair roller in place, then got back into bed and grabbed venti from behind, kissing hiss neck as I did so.

  "Goodnight, Venti,"

  "Sweet dreams, darling, "

A/N: I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS IS BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY #MATERIALGWORL im so tired i have to wake up for school in 3 hours