Venti x reader (shopping)

A/N: YOU DONT UNDERSTAND, MY READERS ARE THE BEST READERS OUT THERE AND I LOVE YOU ALL SO V MUCH, THANKS FOR INTERACTING WITH EACH CHAPTER IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY TO READ YOUR COMMENTS ILY <3 oh and this story takes place in modern times, as a lot of my stories do

***

  "That's everything! ready to check out?" I asked Venti after I recounted all the items in our shopping cart. When he didn't answer for a while, i looked over to find him looking at a giant dragon plushie. He slowly turned his head around with a giant smile on his face. "No," I said bluntly.

  "Y/N please can you buy it for me? Didn't you tell me that you love me and would do anything for me?" The small boy pleaded as he wrapped the dragon in a giant hug, closing his eyes as his face smooshed against the dragon's head. Stupid bard.

  "Yeah, I DO love you very much and WOULD do anything for you AS LONG  as it's within our budget," I gave him a fake pout and he glared at me, mentally tearing apart my soul. 

  "I'll never ask for anything from you ever again, I promise. And it's only £50, I'm sure we can still rent without £50,"

  My jaw fell to the floor as he said that. £50 for a life sized dragon plushie? That doesn't sound worth it at all. But he was giving me his puppy dog eyes, holding the dragon close to him like he was a child. It was difficult to say no when he looked like that.

  "lord barbatos..." I muttered under my breath as I rolled my eyes. "Fine, I'll  buy you the damn plushie, but with how much it cost, you better love that thing the the way you love me," 

  He jumped up and down, his mouth quickly turning into the biggest smile I've ever seen him make. "I'll love it like I've never loved before, but I wont love it how I love you, that's just for us tonight," The stupid bard said with a smug expression. I turned away so he wouldn't see how flustered that remark made me. He continued as though he had said nothing. "I'm gonna name it dvalin! Me and dvalin are gonna be besties,"

  "Oh well, whatever makes you happy," I said with a sigh, shaking my head in shame at how easily I give into him. Venti ran over to me, placing a kiss on my cheek

  "Thank you, Y/N, you're the best, I love you,"

  A/N: I am absolutely completely and entirely mentally, physically and magnetically drained. I'm also magnetically drained because im low on iron