Venti x Unmotivated reader

"Oh my GOD kill me now," I groaned and pressed my hands into my eyes. 

  "I could never kill you, Y/N," Venti turned around to face me with a smirk. "Whats wrong?" 

  I blankly stared at my evil computer screen. I had not the motivation to write a single word. And even if i did, what would even be said? I stood up and walked over to venti and pulled his face to mine, squishing his cheeks. His giant eyes stared back at me with a hint or worry as he waited for my response. 

  "My computer is broken," I said bluntly. Obviously based on my underreaction to the current situation, the boy didnt believe me. I let go of his face and instead grabbed his hands and dragged him to my computer, sitting him on the chair in front of it. "No matter what i do it wont magically make words appear on the screen by itself. It's been a white screen for the past hour,"

  He sat upright and started to type a few words before turning back around to face me. "Y/N you little liar, its working just fine,"

  "No you dont understand, it wont write by itself. i have to actually move my fingers and use my brain to think of a story," He still didnt understand what i meant by that so i sat next to him on the chair and glared at the computer screen. Several seconds later, absolutely nothing happened- as expected- so i looked back up to the stupid bard. "See? Nothing happened so it must be broken,"

  He started laughing a pained laugh, finally understanding the point i was trying to get at.

I was completely

1000 percent

un

moti

va

ted 

  "Don't scare me like that. This computer was very expensive and we just bought it." he winced at the word expensive but hid it with a laugh, " If you dont know what to write about then why dont you just write about a character with lack of motivation and inspiration?" Venti suggested. BRILLIANT. I had several requests i still needed to write but i was unsure of how to even start them, but since i was in this situation i have the experience. this was genius.

  "Yes, thank you! Thats an amazing idea,"I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he turned away in an attempt to hide his giddy facial expression.

  "Sure, it's nothing to be honest, just the first thing that came to mind."

  Venti walked away and i adjusted myself and prepared to write. I didnt want to leave my beloved readers waiting, after all.

A/N: No you dont understand, i literally have been stuck for the past several days. what the hell am i even supposed to write about