Venti x reader (TRIGGER WARNING--- sa)

As you read in the title there is a HUGE SA and SH trigger warning, please please of you know this will trigger you DO NOT READ IT. But if you need comfort after a recent or past experience, continue only if you feel comfortable. Please stop reading at any point if it's too upsetting or a panic rises in you. And if your epileptic don't read. There's no reason for that but im anti epileptic people (this is a joke im sorry dont cancel me I love epileptic people) also it's from the perspective of venti because im not ready for it to be real for me yet #sillyfunnygoofystuff #ilovelife #imnotdepressedanymore
Also it's gender neutral bc people were mad I only posted she/her GUYS I ASKED IF Y'ALL WANTED ME TO CHANGE IT AND NO ONE SAID ANYTHING

Unedited

  "Y/N, I'm home" I walked through our front door with paper bags filled with groceries in my arms. I nudged the door shut with my hip and set the bags down on the kitchen counter, wondering why Y/N hasn't replied yet. "Y/N? Are you home?" No response. Strange.

I left the paper bags alone to check in pur bedroom. The door clicked as I turned the door nob and pushed, but there was a force on the other side stopping me from entering.

"Y/N? Are you in here? What happened, else let me in," panic started to raise in my voice. My hands were shaking as I kept trying to push the door open. Did they relapse? What happened? They haven't done anything like this since.. I dont even want to think about it again. "Please, let me in, im worried."

The door burst open and I stumbled forward, barely catching my fall. I broke the chair blocking the path. Y/N. No no no no no no shit shit shit.

"Darling, what happened," I rushed over to them. They were sitting in horror, staring at the wall with wide eyes and they're arms resting against they're knees. They only managed a whisper and a slight shake of their head. "Hey, come here," I said, nearly whispering-my voice obviously shaking. Y/N started rocking back and forth, shaking their head harder with their hands over their ears and eyes tightly shut.

"no no no no no nO NO NO NO" they started quietly, crescendoing into a scream. I took a step away from them as they folded into fetal position, screaming so hard their voice was becoming hoarse, tears spilling out of their eyes. I didnt touch them, but I inched closer until I was side by side. When they finally calmed down, I spoke up.

"Darling, is it okay for me to touch your head?" Y/N's body shook slightly when they nodded their head. I reached down, stroking the back of their head with a firm touch that isn't an aggressive sort of firm, but not soft enough to make them uncomfortable and squirmy. After a minute or so of that, they slowly sat up on their knees and turned to me. Their hair was ratted and knotted, some chunks laid on the floor. My heart dropped. I looked to the blood stains on the carpet and immediately back to Y/N's puffy eyes. Their nose was red and shiny and their mouth was slightly agape. There was no way to describe the dull, empty look on their face, but it completely shattered me.

"Hey.. dont feel pressured to talk, but what happened? " and with that, they collapsed into my arms and mumbled few inaudible things before burying their face into my chest.

"It was... they t- they touched me. And," they paused and took a wobbly breath, contemplating whether or not to continue, so I rubbed their back with my thumb to let them know that I was here, "and it wasn't good. I said stop. I cried stop. They said it was my fault and i know it was because im so fucking helpless, but i-" Y/N pressed against me tighter. They didn't continue which was completely fine.

"You're okay with me now, my love. You're safe. It's okay. I cannot imagine how scary that must have been, but you are so strong for being here after enduring that. I love you so much and it's unbearable to think about how much you're suffering, but you're here and you're with me now and you're safe and that's what matters," They nodded against me before giving a reply.

"I was scared.. not only because of what they were doing to me, but i- i- ugh" thy tensed woth frustration at their stammering. I've noticed it happens a lot when they're nervous. "I thought it was my fault. If- if I didnt look the way I did ma- maybe it wouldn have happened. And I dont want to be the person they did that to. i- I wish I was anyone else. I dont want- I dont want to look like the person they want,"

I brought them closer to me, if that was even possible, but I didn't yet reply. I want to let them finish.

"I was scared that- that you would be mad at me and think I was a cheater," I got chills down my spine. It hurt an unbelievable amount to think that during something so traumatic, one of the only things they could think about was that I would ever stop loving them for this.

"Y/N, you are the sweetest personal ever met. You make me laugh no matter what and you make me cry when you cry, and I smile when you smile, and im always amazed at how witty and smart you are. You're better than anyone else I've ever met and nothing is ever- and I mean EVER- going to change just how much I love you. Especially something like this. This is horrible and I cant believe there's a monster out there who would even think to do this to you. Your trauma will never make me hate you. You can't control this. Im so so sorry if I ever made you doubt my love, but there is nothing else in the whole world I would ever put above you," Y/N smiled against me and released a small, choked up laugh and I relaxed my whole body. I didnt even realize how much I had tensed up.

"I love you too, Venti, I never would doubt you," they whispered.

"Are you okay to go to bed? Would you like me to stay here with you, or in another room?"

"Here, please. With me. If you want," I nodded and scooped them into my arms, walking them to the bed, gently placing them under the covers. I crawled up next to them and smiled. I am so glad they're okay.

"I love you, Y/N,"

"I love you too. Thank you,"

A/N: It's half past 12 rn and I was just talking to my favorite person who is now asleep. If you're reading this, you know who you are :) hi, you mean as much to me as venti KEBSKSJEJ cringe okay anyway. I hope everyone is safe and happy and I love you all. See you again soon.