Venti x Blind reader

A/N: i tried to do a bit of research before i wrote this. In my stories i rely quite a bit on what Y/N can see to describe basic settings or characters so you get the main idea of where you are and leave the rest to the reader to create the ideal place they want. But still i rely on vision and what to see so this is quite hard kjcgirglid.hghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhkjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkffffffffffffffffffffffffhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - head bang on my keyboard of frustration as to how im going to write this
Unedited but I tried to go back and fix a few typos

  "Let me help you cross the street!" The voice of a middle aged man called out from behind. He hooked his arm around mine quite suddenly, causing me to lose grip of my cane.

  "I'm fine, but thank you," Kind gesture but wrong approach. I knelt down to pick up my cane which clattered a few inches in front of me before the man gripped my shoulder and grabbed the cane instead, handing it to me after i stood up. "Thank you, but i can pick up my cane by myself- and i can walk across the street by myself. Surprisingly, even if my vision doesnt work, my arms and legs do. But really, thank you," I turned and walked away just fine as the man stood behind me.

  "But you'll get hurt," He persisted despite my telling him otherwise.

  "I'm fine,"

  "Why wont you let me help you?" He raised his voice, causing me to flinch. He grabbed my arm, trying to drag me to his side, put his other hand around my waist aggressively, pushing me to cross the street with him. 

  I yelled for someone to help and he pushed me to the ground. I fell onto the gravel road, scrapping my knee and palms. All this because im blind? and he thinks im incapable of crossing a god damn road? this is humiliating. I can hear the exhaust of cars watching the scene like a movie as they wait to cross the road.

  "Miss, is there a problem here?" A voice said behind me, gently grabbing one of my hands. Not the same way as the other man did, this wasnt violent nor did it have any intentions behind it apart from support. he lifted me to the ground and stood to my right as we faced the man in front.

  "No there isnt a fucking problem. What's youre fucking problem, man? Im helping the poor blind woman cross the fucking street." He said. I could hear him taking steps towards us, the nice boy squeezing my hand in reassurance. 

  "Sorry, I wasnt asking you," You could hear the smile in his voice despite the current circumstances. he turned to face me. "Is there a problem here?" I nodded. "I'm venti, by the way. Dont worry, you can trust me," I nodded again with a smile and told him my name in return.

  "You bitch will trust him but not me when i was the one trying to help you?" He yelled through clenched teeth as he ran over.

  "Let's go!" Venti said, hooking his arm through mine and pulling me along as we ran away from the evil man.

  Venti was laughing so i couldnt help but join in. the man fell behind and we lost him completely so we came to a stop. laughing and panting, we hid behind a building to catch our breaths.

  "Thank you for that," I said to him. he placed a hand on my forearm and gave it a gentle squeeze.

  "It's no problem! im just glad i managed to get there in time," He set his hand next to my knee so i knew  where he was looking. "Are you hurt?"

  I shook my head no but vent turned to the other side and rummaged through something. he pulled some things out and faced me again with his palms out. i touched what was in his hand. there was a bottle and bandages.

  "First aid cream and bandages. youre bleeding and it looks pretty bad, could i disinfect it?" I nodded so he did. It stung as he rubbed a damp cotton wad onto my knees but he was being very careful, telling me im doing well the whole time like i was in a surgery, which made me giggle. and as they say, laughs are contagious.

  Venti stood up and dusted off his hands before telling me he was all finished. He helped me stand up, my legs wobbling from running for so long

  "I really cant thank you enough. I wish there were more people like you," i said with a smile. I held out my arms to ask for a hug. His body pressed into mine as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders, mine around his waist. 

  "It was no trouble, honestly. would you like me to walk home with you in case that creep comes back?" I nodded against his shoulder, shaking slightly. I acted brave and tried to keep my composure but i was absolutely terrified. my legs gave up beneath me and my body  went completely limp. The boy caught me and slowly lowered me to the ground so i was sitting in his lap with my arms around his neck. "oh sweetie dont cry, it's alright now," he squeezed my body and placed his hand on the back of my head.

  "I hate being blind. People treat me like im incapable of- well, being a normal human being?" He nodded, continuing to listen to me, "My ears still work, I can still sense things around me, i still feel things and im still a person. I have common sense and i can do thinks on my own so why do people still do things like this? I can cross a road, it isnt that hard. It would be one thing if they asked if i needed any help and respected me declining the help rather than forcing me along. You... You cant just walk up and grab a person with such aggression- or even at all whether theyre blind or not," He nodded and continued to stroke the back of my head, "What you did was different. How could he not see the difference between being grabbed delicately when youre in trouble and being grabbed with such aggression when youre perfectly fine and have stated that many times? Fuck people," The last comment i said made him giggle, but he showed sympathy for my rant. 

  i pulled back and faceed him with a smile on my face. "I dont need vision to see what an amazing person you are. You arent even pitying me either. well- maybe youre giving me a pitiful expression but ill pretend you arent for the sake of the moment,"

  "Y/N, I would never pity you. why should i pity you? eyesight should never restrict your ability to be a human and its like you said, youre perfectly fine without it,  so theres no need to pity you." I almost got teary. ALMOST. people rarely say things to me like im a person rather than a poor blind girl. "And i dont need vision to see what an amazing person you are either. Your divine beauty is just a bonus," I looked away, flustered by the flattery.

  Venti and i stood up and he walked me home in case evil man came back. I was about to say goodbye when we got to my door step, but when I turned around, different words slipped off my tongue before i had the chance.

  "Would you like to come inside?"

A/N: WAS THIS GOOD? DO YOU SEEM BLIND?