Venti x Hungover reader

A/N: In one hour i have to wake up for school, but its fine. Its not fine. It is Monday and I haven't been in school for nearly a month and I have THE WORST HANGOVER. I feel like someone slapped me on the back of me head. With a sledgehammer.

  "Y/N, wake up please. It is 3pm on a Thursday and you are passed out in the living room," I hear a familiar voice say. I open my eyes and immediately shut them again, groaning loudly so that Venti is aware that I hate my life. "That's not good enough. Get off the couch, Y/N, ill go make you coffee to go with the painkillers,"

  I rolled over to face the back of the couch where I curled up super tight. Venti was hovering over me like a fucking mother would. Leeeaaavvve me beee.

  "I don't need pain killers, I need normal killers to come and murder me immediately," I said with another groan added to the end. I opened my eyes again as I slowly began to sit up. "Why is it so fucking bright in here, did you use your weird magic stuff to make me miserable?" I rubbed the bridge of my nose and grimaced.

  "My love, I make air. That is literally all I can do. The reason its bright outside is because it is the middle of the afternoon," Venti called out to me from the kitchen. I could barely fucking hear him over the sharp, high pitched RINGING IN MY EARS. I hate my life so much.

  "Mmmm. Venti, can you come here please," I rested my head in my hands and death gripped my hair. My eyes feel like they're about to burst. "My eyes feel like they're about to burst. I need you to come and stab my head and let some of your air in. The pressure of my brain squeezing makes me suicidal,"

  Venti laughed as he walked back into the living room with an iced coffee in one hand and pills in the other. "I'm afraid I can't do that for you. I don't understand how its possible for your brain to squeeze when you don't have one,"

  "Fuck you," I say in a cold tone as I turn to glare at him as hard as I possibly can. "Please tell me these are illegal drugs. I don't think paracetamol is gonna cut it. I think my whole body is pulsating right know. I FEEL like my.whole body is pulsating right now. God, my head is fuck I no throbing," I knock back the pills with my coffee and slump back on the couch. Venti sits next to me and really fucking gently holds my cheek and strokes it with his thumb while he turns my head to face him. I'm so fucking in love with him.

  "Y/N, darling, you're going to make it through this. Give it a few hours and a bit of food and you'll be fine," Venti says to me with a pathetically sympathetic smile. Stupid bard doesn't even get hang overs, which pisses me off. He gives my cheek a pat and stands up. "While you're busy being a little couch slouch, I've gotta go into town for a bit. I would invite you, but you seem... like you're doing your best. Ill be back in an hour, there's some leftover apple cobbler and spaghetti in the fridge. Don't forget to eat it please. I already have a glass of water on the counter for you. You'll be just fine, stay awake please,"

  F u c k k k he's just so sweet. "Venti, I love you so much, so you understand this?"

  He laughed his beautiful laugh and replies, "Yes, I understand. I love you too, no matter how rough of a state you're in," he pushes my hair back and places a soft kiss on my forehead. "I'll be back soon,"

A/N: why is no one here taking care of me, yall are fake ass friends 😒😒 my head hurts so bad. I haven't done any homework over break either. I have 30 minutes now until I wake up someone please end me. I am working on an hour and a half of sleep. Also, I dropped my book in the bath yesterday because I didn't realize I stopped holding it. I cried so fucking hard. I think that's half of the headache, but I have a wicked hangover and I'm still a bit fucking woozy