.Trigger warning.

This is different from previous stories. this isn't hardly an X reader. Blood and suicide warning. Read at your own risk.

blood stained satin unraveled from your wrist as you hurried to find more. Pressure would stop the bleeding, you hoped. You prayed.

It was an accident. An impulsive and idiotic decision made in the heat of the moment- you didnt think of the consequences, only the short term escape. Soon to be long-term.

"Please, I'm sorry lord barbatos I didn't mean it, I take it back" weeping into the bloody satin (the only material you had near) wouldn't stop the dark, red blood from trickling down your arms, creating an ever growing puddle to stain the wooden floor. It wouldn't stop the black clouds from fogging your vision, nor would it stop the screams and cries you let out barely being heard over the sharp ringing in your ears.

Venti couldn't save you and you knew it.

Because he was long gone by this point. The love of your life had ended his own, causing nothing but agony. So now it's your turn.

Suicide is the easy way out. Its lazy: an effortless escape from reality. But sloth is a deadly sin for a reason. Isnt it okay to be selfish sometimes?

A/N: I love you all. Please stay safe and alive.