Drunk Venti x Insecure Reader

A/N: guys im so fucking sick right now it's not even funny. I feel like I just stuck my face in a pot of boiling oil and the air feels so thick and hot to breathe in. Like steam. My skin is hypersensitive to touch right now and so when something touches it, I get cold yet boiling chills all over my body for like, 5 minutes. My limbs are so fucking sore and I slept on a bare bed frame last night, so im sure you can imagine how much pain I feel in by back to my fucking ass. And I cant walk without getting really fucking dizzy. I keep coughing but super gently because it hurts so bad so I sound like fluttershy. Anyways, enjoy the story :)

I hear the door creak open and a thud coming from downstairs.

Venti.

"Y/n come hereee" Venti whined like a small child. I sighed and closed my laptop, getting up from my comfortable position on the bed to assist a stupid drunkard. "Y/n darling hurrrry" He strung his words together and dragged them out way longer than necessary. From the top of the staircase I could see the boy laying in his back in front of the door, slowly wiggling around.

"How much have you had to drink?
Please tell me you didn't glide back,"

He only responded with giggling as he continued rolling around on the floor until he curled into a little ball and pretended to sleep.

"Oh my stars- are you seriously going to make me carry you upstairs again?" I massaged my temples. It was 4 in the morning, who has the energy to deal with this?? Me, apparently. "Okay, here we go,"

I bent down and wrapped one arm around his neck, the other around his knees, holding him bridal style.

"I hope im not too heavy. Not as much as you, at least, right? I'd be way easier to pick up," he said in a sing song tone

You know that feeling you get not only in your stomach, but through your entire body? The feeling of static and nerves you get when you (for example) walk into a crowded place alone? I know he was drunk. He didn't mean it, right? But that didn't stop my heart from completely sinking, allowing the static to take over. Am I too chubby for him? Would he prefer me if I lost some weight?

I carried him up the stairs and he squished at my 'chubby cheeks'. He crawled out of my arms and into the sheets when we got into our room.

He didn't mean it, right? He's just drunk... drunk people say dumb stuff, right? But even then, he knew I was trying to get better from a restrictive eating disorder so why would he say that, drunk or sober?

"Darling~ I'm cold, will you come hold me pleeaasseee?" I snapped back to reality. My so called chubby cheeks were wet with hot tears. I tried wiping them away before Venti noticed but it was too late. His head peaked out from under the duvet, and he stared at me with stupid puppy dog eyes. "Y/n, is something the matter?" Obviously, you coconut.

He crawled over to the foot of the bed where I was sitting and nuzzled my neck like a kitten. I pushed him away. I love him but I dont want him to touch me right now. He meowed.

"I'm fine. Goodnight," I stood up and hurried out of the room, closing the door behind me. Venti continued to meow from behind the door. I cant wait to see how hung over he is tomorrow.

I spent that night sleeping on the couch.

***

"Oww my head.." I woke up to a loud groan coming from upstairs. Obviously I went upstairs to check in him despite still being upset about him commenting on my body. I opened the door and he looked at me. His eyes widened. "Are you okay? Your eyes are swollen. Have you been crying?"

"Do you not remember then?"

"Remember what?" He blinked twice, then looked away, focusing hard on the wall. Then it hit him. Venti hurrily walked over and hugged me as tight as he possibly could. Tears welled in my eyes again, but I blinked them back.

"You were meowing for like, 30 minutes last night," He laughed gently and hugged me tighter.

"I am so sorry. Im a shit person and I shouldn't have said any of that. Even after 56 glasses of wine, I should have known better and I am really sorry,"

"Did you mean any of it? Would you love me more if I was skinnier?"

Venti pulled away from the hug and put his hand on my face, rubbing it with his thumb.

"Absolutely not. I dont know what was going through my mind. I think you are the most beautiful person I've ever seen in my 3000 years of existence and I mean that. I dont care what weight you are or how much fat is on your body, all I care about is that you're healthy and happy. You mean the world to me. I am so sorry," he hugged me again and I buried my face into his shoulder.

"Wanna get breakfast?"

A/N: MY HEAD IS THROBBING. I should probably check my temperature. Anyway, I hope that the story was alright. It's 4am and I am being burnt alive as we speak so if it isn't up to standards, im very sorry.

Edit: I checked my temperature and it's 38°c (100.4°f) and I dont know what to do. I may eat cold mashed potatoes
Edit: I did that and my fever went down