Venti x Ana/mia reader

In case you dont know, ana stands for anorexia and mia is bulimia. These are both very sensitive topics for people and if it triggers you in anyway, please exit the story. This was written to comfort people going through similar struggles, not made to inspire them. This is not in anyway shape or form pro ana. love you all, stay safe <3

one...

two...

three...

four...

five...

six...

  "Y/N, what are you doing?" V e n t i  w a s  h o m e. I quickly jumped up off of the bathroom floor, placing an innocent smile on my face.

  "Just a bit of exercise!" I replied in a confident and convincing voice. But unfortunately, no matter how convincing my words are, the fact I was doing curl ups in front or the toilet with a bottle of water was more than enough evidence to tell him I was lying through my smile. he looked at me, his eyes tinted with worry.

  "What are you doing?" He said once more in a weak voice. I continued to smile and play it off as though nothing was going on. That is, before Venti took a step forward. I took a step back. he took another step forward. I took another step back. He eyed the loo behind me and I quickly turned around, shutting the seat and sitting down on it.

  "It isn't what it looks like," I sounded slightly panicked which didn't really help my case.

  "It looks like you're throwing up the food you just ate,"

  "Okay, Maybe it is what it looks like," I shifted uncomfortably. Venti left for the store about 30 minutes ago. I thought he would take longer than that and I didn't hear him come over the music i blasted to drain out my thoughts and the noises. He sighed and took a seat inside the bathtub next to me.

  "Come here," He said in a sweet, gentle tone. I was terrified he was mad at me. I know that isn't like him at all to be mad at anyone, but I didn't have the mental energy for logic. I moved from the loo and sat next to him in the bathtub, leaning my head against his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around my waist. We sat there for several moments in a loud silence. the kind that taps your brain and squeezes your thoughts. Neither of us really knew what to say in this situation so we didnt say anything at all until we found the right words.

  "want a tic tac?" he asked, reaching into his back pocket. i giggled and nodded, popping two tic tacs into my mouth to get rid of the horrid taste of partially digested pasta. "Are you okay? I'm not mad at you. I'll never be mad at you. But I'm really worried... You've been avoiding food and showering frequently without actually getting wet. What's going on?"

  And with that, I told the boy everything. Every detail about how I would eat under 600 calories a day and throw up what I did eat, how I would lie to his face about what I've eaten. I told him about how I stare at myself in the mirror for hours, pinching whatever skin I have and calculating how long it would take to lose it. I told him about my staying up until unholy hours of the night calculating my bmi and putting it through body simulators. About how I joined several pro ana communities to trigger me into starvation. I told him about the thinspo I said was for art. I told him all the things I was too scared to say and he sat there and listened with the intent to understand what I've been dealing with alone. He wasn't mad at me, nor was he disgusted in me. He didn't look at me any different... But...

  "Y/N, thank you for trusting me and telling me all this. I love you so much and I want you to feel better. You don't deserve to suffer through this, especially by yourself," Venti rubbed my head and I nodded against his shoulder , "Why don't we eat all our meals together and watch something after too?" I sat up abruptly and he slowly turned to face me, his head resting on his knees .

  "No no, I can't do that. I can't just... Eat normally, I cant. I need to be skinny, I need control, I need-" my breathing was short and fast as a sense of dread and anxiety filled my stomach. I looked down to my shaking hands as a familiar feeling of static filled them like a glass of water. "I can't live without this- I can't even imagine living without this, I don't even want to. I'll be fat and disgusting forever and you would never wanna look at me again and I don't want you to leave me,"

  Venti grabbed both of my hands, carefully brought my fingers to his soft lips, placing a kiss on them and rubbing the back of my hand in circles with his thumb. "It's going to be okay, I would love you at any weight. You aren't fat and you aren't disgusting. You're beautiful and nothing will ever change how much I love you. Now that being said, I can't sit here and watch you slowly kill yourself like this," He took a deep breath, hiding his emotions completely so I wouldn't worry. "It's not going to be easy and it's alright for you to slip up some days but we can help you get better together! I'm not very good at it but I can try to make you some apple cake every once and a while," He giggled and looked up at me, switching back to a serios yet kind expression. " but I want to help you, okay? " I nodded and he gave me a smile and wrapped his arms around my neck.

  "Can we stay here for a little bit?" I asked him. He nodded and we. returned to our first position in the tub, sitting in a comfortable silence before he spoke out.

  "I love you, Y/N. I don't entirely understand what's going on but I want to try my best, okay? I want you to be safe and happy again," I nodded and closed my eyes as we returned to the silence, only able to hear each others heartbeat thumb rhythmically before I drifted to a sound sleep.

A/N: I may redo this later, I don't really think I captured Venti as.. Well, himself. I also don't think I went I to enough detail about y/n's struggles, I just ranted aksjdsoqjfdjs my bad. Anyway, my mother takes away my electronics every night at 10 so out of spite I stay up until my father makes me wake up for school. Then I regret it almost instantly. I'm running on 2 days of no sleep and a shit ton of monster energy drinks and I'm powering through another night. In case you're wondering, I have my Amazon kindle fire I got in 2015 that mother forgot about, hehe. Time to be passive aggressive and stay up writing fanfics I guess?