21•| RUCKUS |

/CHAPTER TWENTY ONE/

~DON'T TEST THE MONSTER
IN ME, BECAUSE IT'S
DELICATE 😂😂
~does that make any sense 🌺

(Song: listen to any. Life is better with soundtracks 😉)

(NOT EDITED AT ALL! Wrote it on a spot😂 sorry for the late update also, I had a busy week and my health isn't really great but I'm good☺️ and this chapter is my longest chapter, like Tayo can talk. He is a talkative 😂😂 also I hope you like it and please vote and comment 🥺)

(Whatever Tayo says In this chapter is all his own words ooo and not me🌞)

~TAYO~

Boring!

School was boring as usual, and I couldn't wait to leave. I sat in my class tapping my foot anxiously on the floor as I tried listening to what the government teacher was teaching, but my head couldn't stop replaying a event that occurred, Saturdays event precisely. The scenes couldn't stop playing in my head, the moment that bastard laid his hand on my pinky and I just watched not being able to do anything because Wendell dragged me out before I even could act, and that was the most painful thing, not being able to retaliate.

I was angry, angry that I couldn't do anything to that bastard that had slapped my pinky and I was also angry at Wendell because he was the one who stopped me from laying my hands on that bastard, but I felt at ease anytime I remembered the plan I had laid out for revenge.

"Tayo," I looked at my side and saw Sinzu staring at me, I raised one of my brows at him in response. "Mr Qudus called for you."

I looked at my front and truly all eyes were on me.

"Would you like to tell us what you were thinking about, Mr Banku?" he asked.

"Nothing," I responded.

"Really? But I was calling you and you didn't answer, why is that?" I shook my head without saying anything, and he just stared at me before he resumed his teaching, but my mind just couldn't stop thinking about that bastard and different types of way to punish him.

Punch him in the face.

Break his bones.

Shove his head into water still he runs out of breathe.

Beat him with a cane to stupor.

Perhaps, sending him to hell would be a great option.

The bell rang snapping me out of my brewing revenge scheme. It was closing time already.

I stood up immediately from my seat, walked out of the class even before the teacher or anyone else could, but no one could query me, I mean if the principal can't, then who are the teachers to scold or query me?

Walking through the hallway towards commercial class, I heard someone call out my name and I knew just who it was, but I didn't respond.

"Tayo!"

I still didn't respond, instead I kept on walking, passing through the crowded hallway, then I felt a pull on my hand.

"What?" I yelled at her whilst I turned to look at her caramelized face. Some faces turned to my side, but I ignored as always. "What do you want?"

Her lips stretched into a ugly smile. "Well, I wanted to talk to you before you left the class in an hurry. . ."

"Well I'm busy! Also haven't I told you to never ever touch me? So don't try that again with me because i won't be nice."