14•|DOCTORS REPORT|

/CHAPTER FOURTEEN/

~Why? Why do people hate me?
I'm nice, approachable and friendly,
So why do they hate me?~
Lily🌺

(Song: listen to any song that you like🌺)

(Dedication; artsync vilalove09 mohnie03 _reedahish) thanks so much guys for your supports. I love y'all.
~

~LILY~

SON OF MR OLATAYO JASPER BANKU INVOLVED IN A FIGHT.

SONS OF TWO BILLIONAIRES FIGHTS. REASONS UNKNOWN.

WORLD RICHEST BLACK MAN PIKIN GO FIGHT GBAS GBOS WIT HIM FRIEND.

WWE FIGHT BETWEEN TWO JOBLESS TEENS

Those were the headlines making the rounds on Sunday. I switched off my phone because there was nothing relevant on the news apart from the WWE fight between the two billionaires son.

The news wasn't surprising to me because I knew definitely it was something someone like Tayo could do - get in a fight - if not more than.

I was in the laundry room washing the top Wendell gave to me, making sure that I didn't miss a spot on the cloth even though I'd been washing it for almost an hour, I still didn't think it smelt nice enough so I had to keep on washing still I was sure that it was perfectly washed. After some extra minutes more of washing I decided to raise the mood in the laundry room a little so I played one of my all time favorite Nicki Minaj song (Barbie tinz) on my phone.

I moved my head to the song and sang along with it as I resumed washing the cloth back.

Happy was how I always felt anytime I listened to a song by Nicki Minaj, so I was happy then.

It's time to make Hits
And it's time to diss
How you still dissing
Still can't find some hit

Was it worth it dummy?
I ain't mind a bit
Still on that show getting no chips
Time to dip.

"You know that you could have just used the washing machine?" Aunty Thelma stated more like questioned as she walked into the laundry room, I quickly stopped the song on my phone. "I could have helped you wash it also."

I shook my head, "You're not feeling well, and I don't want to use the washing machine to wash the cloth, I want it to be really clean," I told her.

She moved closer to me. "I didn't complain." she said as she collected the cloth from me and took over, I didn't complain because I was already getting tired. "Whose cloth is this?" she asked as I rinsed my hand by the basin.

I closed the faucet and turned to her as she continued washing the cloth. "It's for someone."

I told her and she looked at me, leaving the cloth in the basin of lather. "Who is the someone?" she asked with a sheepishly smile on her face.

"My classmate," I told her while she used her hands to clean her gown before folding it across her chest. "The cloth belongs to one of my classmate."

He raised her hands up in mock surrender, "I'm not arguing with you, am I?" she folded her hands back across her chest. "I was meant to ask you on Friday when I saw you with a different top but my health couldn't let me, so Lily what happened to your top?"