0•|INTRODUCTION 2|

|CHAPTER ZERO|

~Why are we still so insecure?
Don't know what we're running from
And I'm breaking, but before we
crash and burn
Hope we see the light
I hope we see the light~

~LILY~

I scrubbed for the fifth time this morning, using my sponge to scrub every inch and corner of my dirty body before I broke into tears.

I cried not because I was raped, I cried not because I had a dirt on my body, I cried not because I lost any of my family, well I cried because I smell.

Yes I smell. I smell a lot that I get irritated by my own scent. I smell a lot that even the best perfume in this world can't get rid of all the smell emitting from my stinking body.

Or so I was told...

Growing up at the age of nine I already knew what it felt to be insecure. People bullied me because of my overweight body.

I mean I weighed over seventy pounds then. The doctor even diagnosed me with obesity.

People hated me growing up because of my weight and the most annoying part is that I smelled a lot. I thought it was because of my weight because some fat people, not all, have the tendency to smell, especially when they sweat.

I thought if I loosed weight I would stop smelling and people would like me more but I was wrong. When I loosed weight, I didn't stop smelling, nobody liked me. I was neglected and down. I struggled through primary school but believe me when I tell you that my secondary school is the worst.

~unknown POV~

She was made to believe all those lies. Little did she know that it killed her. If only she was confident enough.

That's why I say zero confident kills...