32•|I FOUND MY MISSING PIECE.|

/CHAPTER THIRTY TWO/

ѕσмєтιмєѕ, уσυ ʝυѕт иєє∂ тσ ѕρєαк συт fσя уσυя νσι¢є тσ вє нєαя∂, иσт єνєяуσиє ιѕ α мιи∂ яєα∂єя, иσт єνєяуσиє ¢αи ѕтυ∂у σтнєяѕ α¢тισи. ѕρєαк συт, ѕρєαк υρ.

ⓣⓞⓛⓐ ⓐⓘⓢⓗ.

(dedication; to every one who has a heart of gold, I bet you do.)

(Song; I'm alive by Celine deon.)

~LILY~

Cafeteria?!

Like where the crowds were. Where the whole Senior Secondary School three ate their foods. The place that I'd been embarrassed more than a lot of times. That place . . .that hell hole was where Pinky and Rayo wanted me to go with them. To eat with them, along with the rest.

It was a Tuesday afternoon and another surprisingly good day for me at school. Ever since Pink had that 'conversation' with me on Thursday, the next day - Friday was really good for me, she stopped giving me that judgemental look and she even spoke to me more, we were able to quickly wrap up our project on that day. Afterwards, she alongside Rayo, Jona, Feyi and Chase decided to watch a movie and I watched along with them, let's just say we all bonded more over the movie.

Finally, when school resumed yesterday - Monday, as the group leader Rayo submitted our project, and when it was time for the presentation, she and pink took over and we ended up getting our marks, though it wasn't a full mark; it was above average.

"So what are you still waiting for?" I shook my head in response to pink question, releasing a very awkward smile concurrently.

I stood up sluggishly, my legs moving but my mind lagging behind. My subconsciousness kept telling me not to go with them, but it seemed like my legs had a mind of its own. Also I couldn't tell them that I didn't want to tag along, I was scared. Scared that it could annoy them and put a strain to my three old day friendship. My first set of friends.

Pink was my friend. Rayo was my friend. Jona was my friend. Chase was my friend. How my head became swollen with joy anytime I remember that I had friends, couldn't be explained. I was in an ecstasy of another level, swimming in a pool of cloud nine, soaring high up in Seventh heaven. I was elated. Exhilarated. Always swooned anytime they spoke to me.

Maybe SS3 wasn't going to be that bad_ I thought as I trailed behind pink and Rayo, whom were both engrossed in their conversation, while Chase walked next to them. My head was down as I continued my walk, i couldn't bare to look at the faces of the students in the hallway, faces which were painted with disdain and contempt towards me, faces which weren't shy to hide the fact that they were irritated to see me walk through the hallway, faces which gave away their thoughts; and I knew exactly what they all could be wondering; "why is she walking with pink and Rayo?!"

How do i Know? Well, it was pretty obvious, remember I had said that their face gave away their thoughts, also they didn't even bother to reduce the tones at which they were gossiping. No. They were loud about it, and I was so sure that they were thinking that 'what can she do even if she hears us?'

Truth be told, there was absolutely nothing I could have done.

As I continued to walk through the hallway, trying to ignore all the conversations made about me, all of them, but. . . I just couldn't. They kept entering into my left ear, but no. They didn't pass out through my right ear, all their words kept storing into my head, my brain kept processing them.