12•|I WILL KILL HER DATE|

|CHAPTER TWELVE|

(Dedicating to: my Wattpad bestie WendyOpurum212, my Wattpad sis sereniity- , bilqeesize, and all my reader's♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

~TAYO~

"Tayo you need to go away from here." Those were the words Wendell had been filling my head with since this early morning. We were at the basketball court at the backyard of my house.

"Tayo you've been playing basketball all through the morning, isn't it time you stopped?" He continued complaining.

I didn't answer as I kept bouncing the ball trying to score a three pointer which I normally do anytime I had to get my mind off something. Like right now I just wanted to forget everything that happened yesterday between me and that non entity of God.

But the truth remains that I didn't feel remorseful at all because she had it coming her way. Just imagine she spoke about Pinky rudely, and not only that she was also using that her filthy hand to beat my chest.

Audacity at the highest level.

She thought that she had craze so I just had to show her that there are levels in the game called craziness. And she would have her broken arm to serve as a reminder.

Or maybe I should have just killed her.

"Tayo answer me na?" He persisted but I didn't answer as I bounced the ball and threw it and it went straight into the net.

Three pointer- 20

"Oya guy na you've scored 20 three pointers so can you get off here." He said. "At least to have a shower."

I kept my hand akimbo style as I hyperventilated due to overworking myself by playing basketball since the break of dawn.

Wendell threw me a face towel which I caught and used it to clean the sweats on my face and my neck.

"Bro you really overworked yourself ." He told me as he walked towards me. "Can we enter into the house now? At least to have breakfast because I'm starving." He said rubbing his hand on his stomach to make it look more dramatic.

And I smiled at his little drama then I looked at him and I felt bad for how I treated him yesterday when he tried to save that non entity of God creation from my indignation, but typical Wendell he didn't even speak about yesterday event.

"Sorry about yesterday." I told him really meaning it.

He smiled placing his hands on my shoulders as my breathing became normal. "Tayo, just forget about it. Yesterday is history but please always try to control yourself." I nodded and he pulled me into a bro hug.