2•|ABOUT PINK|

|CHAPTER TWO|

~ I still see your shadow in my room
Can't take back all the love
That I gave you
Still the reason why I'm loving and hating
But I cannot hate you so I must replace
you~

(Song: listen to break my heart by Dua lipa or lucid dreams by juice wurld)

~Pink~

I rolled on my bed lazily even though I knew school had resumed and I had to get ready in the next thirty minutes.

"Waky waky," I heard my Nanny's voice call out to me as I stayed still on my bed, pretending to still be asleep. "I saw you rolling on the bed earlier, so get up dear or you'll be late."

I smiled, before I bursted into laughter as my nanny whom was more like my mum tickled me in my armpit.

"Stop! Stop!! I'm awake," I shouted in-between laughter and opened my eyes to meet the rays of sunlight that shone brightly into my room. I shielded my eyes against the sun with a broad smile still present on my face. "Why is the sun out, so early this morning?" I asked.

"Well that's because it's 7:45am already." she said.

"ohhhh, shit," I cursed. "I'll be late on my first day of resumption."

She nodded and smiled at me while I immediately stood up from my bed and scurried into the bathroom, then I went back into my room and saw my Nanny there, arranging my bed. "I forgot to say this." I said to her gaining her attention.

"What did you forget to say?"

"Good morning! And you look beautiful as always." I said before going back into the bathroom.

After having my bath, I brushed my teeth and went back to my room where I saw my school uniform- a white short sleeve shirt, a black flare skirt, a black bowtie, a pair a black stockings, and my maroon red blazer, well ironed, laying on my bed while my black school shoe, well polished was placed at the foot of my bed. I smiled because I knew that only one person could have done that for me.

Nanny.

After dressing, I did my compulsory morning prayer before I walked down my over huge house towards the dining table where I could see my Dad already seated, eating his breakfast while Nanny attended to him.

I went over to where he was seated and back hugged him. "Good morning Dad." I greeted him, pecking him on his cheeks.

"My beautiful angel," He cooed me. "How was your night?"

"Fine." I replied as I dragged out a chair near him on the dinning table and sat on it, while Nanny helped in dishing out my breakfast. Which was pap also known as ÒGĪ and bean cake also known as ÀKÁRÁ.

My dad cleared his throat. "Pinky dear." He called out to me.

"Sir." I replied with bean cake stuffed in my mouth.

"Chase-I mean junior. Will be attending your school from today." He said to me with a smile on his face.

I smiled back at him. Definitely the news was a good news. Chase had never ever attended a real secondary school as far as I knew. He had been home schooled for reasons that I wasn't aware of. And also Chase and my dad had been at loggerheads with each other after my mom's death. He even moved out of the house when he was sixteen, because of his fight with dad, and I wasn't able to see him since then. And I honestly didn't know what their fight was all about.

There were a lots of things that I didn't know about chase.

Truly Chase was my twin but I didn't know anything about him. His personality. His likes and dislikes. Sometimes I even thought that he might be bipolar because of his sudden mood swings and also he rarely smiled, but that didn't mean I didn't love him. I do. And every opportunity I had to show him how much I loved him.