Chapter 42: Andromeda Tonks

(Hey guys! So basically, in the past three chapters I gave y'all little snippets of what happened with Amora and Cedric in Half Blood Prince

(Hey guys! So basically, in the past three chapters I gave y'all little snippets of what happened with Amora and Cedric in Half Blood Prince. Now we are at Deathly Hallows time period, just to give you all an update so it doesn't get too confusing!)

"Just promise me you'll be safe," Amora murmured to Cedric.

"Of course, Sunshine. I also promise to you I'll be safe," Cedric said, talking to Amora's belly. Over the summer, her stomach had grown and the nearby local Healer predicted that she would have their baby any day now. Now, Cedric, Ned, and Belle were off to go escort Harry Potter to the Burrow, but Amora couldn't come with due to her pregnancy. She had to admit, she felt pretty helpless when Tonks showed up and ushered everyone on to their brooms. She then pulled Amora aside, clearly wanting to have a word with her.

"Someone else is coming over here to help you...Cedric didn't want you here alone," Tonks explained. Amora couldn't help but smile. That was her Cedric, always making sure she was protected.

"Please...promise me you will try to keep them safe," Amora asked, her dark brown eyes pleading. Ever the Hufflepuff, Tonks gave her a lighthearted pat on the back and smiled, her pink hair catching the moonlight.

"I'll try to bring them back in one piece," Tonks chuckled. Amora rolled her eyes playfully, waving goodbye to Tonks as she walked over to Cedric.

"I love you dingus," Amora told him, pulling him into a kiss.

"I love you too, Mores," he replied. Every time they kissed, Amora's stomach would explode into a furious tornado of butterflies. It made her feel dizzy and lightheaded, as if she was drunk on happiness. His warm touch against the cool August winds sent fire through her veins.

He glanced back at her one last time, winked, and shot up into the sky on his broom. Amora then watched from the field as the group flew away until they were the size of the stars in the sky. She sighed and trudged back inside, swinging the door open and entering the kitchen, where she was met by fits of screaming and crying.

"Mama?" Alicia cried, throwing a small teddy bear across the room. Frank simply ignored his sister, playing with a small toy. Amora sighed as she watched Frank repeatedly try to fit the square into the triangle box.

"Mama is going to be gone for a bit, so you'll be stuck with me," Amora explained, handing Alicia her teddy bear back.

"And me," A voice from the doorway spoke. Amora looked up, drawing her wand.

"Sorry, didn't mean to startle you. My daughter sent me," a woman explained. She was wearing a dark mustard cloak, and had brown hair with grey streaks in it. She had smile lines around her mouth and small wrinkles near her chocolate brown eyes.

"You're Tonks' mother?" Amora asked, helping the woman take her cloak off, revealing a green and yellow dress with flowers and butterflies intertwined.