25

December 25th, 2015, Christmas Day, 8:37am

Mahlani

I woke up to constant knocking on the door. I slowly opened my eyes and realized I was in the guest bedroom. All the memories from last night flooded my mind and I rolled my eyes. I got up and opened the door seeing Aubrey standing at the door with a big smile on his face. I wanted to smile so bad but I kept a straight face.

"Merry Christmas." He said kissing my forehead.

"Merry Christmas, now how may I help you?" I asked walking into the bathroom and grabbing the toothbrush.

"Why have you been acting..different?" He asked me following me into the bathroom. I chuckled and shook my head starting to brush my teeth.

"Oh I have? I didn't notice." I said sarcastically. I finished brushing my teeth and washed my face.

"Mahlani." He said sighing.

"Aubrey." I said with a straight face and placing on my moisturizer.

"Talk to me, please just sit down and talk to me." He said grabbing my hand. I snatched my hand away and sat on the bed.

"I don't like the fact, that we threw a whole Christmas Eve party and you were up in Robyn's ass the whole time. If you ever came to hang out with me it was for 5 minutes and it was right back to little Ms.Robyn." I said folding my arms.

"Mahlani..I don't think it's that big of a deal. I think you're overreacting. We were just catching up." I started laughing.

"You don't think it's that big of a deal? Really Aubrey? If that's the case let me call Kenneth and invite him over to hang out with us- well me." I grabbed my phone off the dresser and unlocked it going to my block list.

"Lani, no." Aubrey said grabbing my phone and placing it in his pocket.

"I just don't get how you don't see it's a big deal. You were literally hanging out with your ex the whole time. It was basically fuck me. You were even flirting with her. You can't sit here and lie to my face and say that you wouldn't feel any type of way if I invited Kenneth and was with him the whole time and flirting with him. Especially after he did me, you would be heated, now would you or would you not?" I asked trying not to get emotional, but we all know that failed.

"I would. I'm sorry Lani. I didn't know you felt that way. Please forgive me baby it won't happen again I promise. From now on, if I'm with her or talk to her, it'll be strictly business. You and the baby are my priority. Trust me. I love you both so much, I don't want to lose you." Aubrey said wiping away my tears and I gave him a small smile.

"I forgive you Aubrey. I love you too and you better keep your promise." I said pointing my finger at him. He kissed my lips and brought me into a hug.

"Now let's go open some gifts and I got another little gift for you later." He whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine. I bit my lip and we walked out the room going downstairs. I was greeted by Koi and DeMun.

"Good morning." They both said with smiles.

"Good morning." I said returning the smile while Aubrey did the same. I sat on the floor and we all started to open up gifts. I handed Aubrey his gifts and smiled. I hope he'll love them.

"Merry Christmas baby." I said kissing his cheek.

"Lani, you didn't have to." He said smiling.

"Oh but I had to." I said smiling even harder. He opened the first gift which was his favorite champagne.

"You know me so well." He said smiling. "I can't wait to drink this tonight."