15

That Same Night

Mahlani

We arrived back at the hotel and I was tired. Once we made it back to the hotel room I instantly took off my heels and plopped on the bed.

"Want some of this wine?" Aubrey asked me. I nodded my head yes and watched him pour a glass. He handed it to me and I gulped it down.

"I need something stronger." I said standing up and looking at what the hotel had. Hennessy. Bingo I hit the jackpot. I poured a cup and drunk some sitting back on the bed while Aubrey just stared at me.

"What?" I asked sipping more. I could already feel myself getting tipsy.

"I swear sometimes your ass be acting like an alcoholic." He said making me chuckle.

"I just have my days where I like to let loose you know?" I told him pouring more in my cup. I had brought the bottle and sat it on the nightstand. I downed it and laid back down letting myself start to feel the alcohol. I took off my dress while Aubrey was laid out next to me watching the TV. I raised up and got on top of him.

"Aubbyyyyy." I said giggling.

"Yes?" He asked me smiling.

"You so fine..you know that?" I asked him biting my lip.

"I know." He said laughing. I started to kiss him. He placed his hands on my sides and deepened the kiss. He flipped us over and pressed himself against me while I moaned. He started to kiss on my neck and my breathing sped up. I pulled off his shirt and threw it across the room. He flipped us over and started kissing my neck while he just let his hands roam my body and I moaned biting my lip. He slid off my panties and started to leave kisses down my stomach until he got to my girl.

"Can I?" He asked. I nodded my head yes and bit my lip out of nervousness. He slowly started to lick my pearl and I jerked. He started to pick up the pace and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. I've never had it like this, shit Kenneth was wack as hell with his head game.

"Mmm Aubrey." I moaned placing my hand on his head. He continued to eat me like his last meal and I started to feel that feeling the pit of my stomach. "Uhhh yessss!" I moaned and yelled. I couldn't take the pleasure I tried to squirm away.

"Mm mm." Aubrey said gripping my thighs and making me stay put. My legs started to shake and my mouth was ajar and I was in shock. After my orgasm, stopped and my moaning quieted down Aubrey kept going for another 10 minutes and I promise y'all I came about 4 times. I was already tired but I didn't show it.

"Alright my turn." I said sitting up but Aubrey pushed me back down.

"Nah I'm taking control tonight." He said turning me on even more.

"Well alright." I said smirking. He took off his pants and I started with wide eyes at his manhood. He was wayyyy bigger then Kenneth, nigga literally had a monster. He grabbed my legs and pulled me to the edge of the bed.

"You sure about all this?" Aubrey asked me. I bit my lip and shook my head yes.

"Yes I'm sure Aubby." I said calling him by his nickname.

"Alright, keep your eyes on me." He said biting his lip. I felt like a virgin all over again. He slowly slid into me and I bit my lip. I was a little uncomfortable but I ignored it. Once he was all the way in, he slowly stroked so I could get adjusted to his size and once I did...I was literally moaning so loud, practically screaming.

"OH MY GOSHH YESSS AUBREY!" I screamed out with my eyes rolling to the back of my head. Aubrey leaned down and kissed me to shut me up.

"Mm shit." He moaned lowly. The faces he made while fucking me just turned me on more. Aubrey was so damn fine it made no sense. He picked up his pace pounding into me while kissing me. I moaned in his house while trying to move away.