21

December 7th, 2015

2:38pm

Mahlani

I was currently about to leave my apartment to meet Aubrey at the studio in to finish up my album. Yesterday, I already had my photoshoot for the album cover, I was just waiting for the final touches and designs to be added to it. I grabbed my keys off the table and opened the door walking towards my car. I pulled backed out of my parking spot and headed towards the street.

45 minutes later

I finally arrived and parked next to Aubrey and he got out opening the door for me.

"Hey baby." He said helping me out the car. "I haven't seen you in years." He said kissing me multiple times making me laugh.

"You just saw me last night Aubrey." I said giggling and kissing him back.

"I know but that's still way too long." He said as we walked to the front entrance. He opened the door and let me walk through.

"Thank you." I said while he grabbed my hand and we walked to the elevator.

"How's my other baby?" He asked touching my stomach while in the elevator.

"Just in there cooking." I said while we shared a laugh. We stepped off the elevator once it opened and walked to the studio. I was still working on my album which is almost done. I only had 3 more songs to finish up and hopefully, I can finish them by today. Tomorrow, my lead single, Medicine is dropping.

(this is temporary)

(this is temporary)

I decided to release my album January 1st.

"What's up!" Aubrey said walking in letting it be know we were here.

"Hey!" I said smiling and waving while Aubrey dapped everyone up. I hugged everyone and then sat down getting straight to work. I pulled out my notebook and sat there trying to think of lyrics to finish the song I started writing.

Take care of me
Talk all day then at night fall in deep

I sat there for a little while before the lyrics started flowing into my head. I immediately started to write.

Stimulate me
I want you mental and physically
I belong to
I belong to you, you, you
Grab hold of me
Gentle love but touch passionately
I'll give you my blessing
Take me person and objectively
Ex and internally
I belong to you
I belong to you
I belong to you, you, you
Take care of me
Talk all day then at night fall in deep
Stimulate me
I want you mental and physically
I belong to you, you, you
I belong to you

I put my pen down and smiled. I wrote this song about Aubrey.

"What you smiling about?" Aubrey asked tickling my side making me giggle.