33

Excuse any mistakes

That Same Day, 6:45pm

Aubrey

I finally made it back home after dropping Mahlani off. Seeing Robyn's car in the driveway made me sigh. I was tired of dealing with her, and I didn't want anything to go this far.

Something tells me she was up to something though, and I was gonna get to the bottom of everything.

Walking into the house, I placed my keys on the key holder and made my way upstairs. When I walked into the room, Robyn was laying on the bed watching TV. Sitting on the bed, I begin to take off my shoes and I felt her wrap her arms around me and kiss my cheek.

"I'm not in the mood Robyn." I said sighing.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing..it's just..you remember when we first met?" I asked her smiling. 

"Yeah I do." She said taking her arms from around me and sitting next to me with her leg propped up and her face towards mine. I turned to look her in her eyes and grabbed her hand.

"And you remember how you told me you helped set up your ex up to be killed 10 years ago. Oh and the time you found out you were pregnant by the ex you helped set up, but instead of an abortion you gave her up for adoption." Her smile fell and she let go of my hands.

"And I cannot forget the time you told me you were on drugs and saw a girl being taken away by random men, but you were too high to even help her."

"Aubrey...what are you on right now? Why are you bringing all of this up suddenly?" She asked me with fear written all over her face.

"Oh my God. How could I forget the time you pushed your makeup artist down the stairs, causing a spinal injury that paralyzed her." I said shaking my head. "I know you were working with Kenneth. The whole thing about you supposedly meeting up with Mahlani to help her shop but you cancelled on her for no reason? It makes sense as to why she was alone with Kenneth and doesn't remember shit that happened to her afterwards. I have a lot of information on you, and I could release it, so just come clean."

She sighed and tears welled her eyes. "Okay..you caught me. We were working with each other to break you guys up, which worked but we were also trying to win both of you back. He did slip something in Mahlani's drink which is why she doesn't remember anything, but I promise we researched and made sure it would do no harm to the baby. But, I was tired of seeing you happy with someone else. I still love you Aubrey. She doesn't deserve you..I do. I know you better then anyone else." Robyn said with tears streaming down her face. Angry wasn't even the word I could use to describe the way I feel. The fact they came up with a plan to drug Mahlani which got us all in this mess in the first place pissed me off completely.

"Well it looks like you don't. I've changed, and I love Mahlani. I cannot believe you would go this far and ruin my happiness. I got everything you said on recording and I'm leaving it up to Mahlani to press charges if she wants to. Get the fuck out of my house." I said to her showing her my phone and me recording the whole conversation. I was beyond disgusted. I can't believe I was stupid enough to fall for her manipulations. After making sure she left and took all her shit, I texted Mahlani that was I was on my way there to talk to her about everything I found out.

Mahlani

Aubrey texting me woke me up from my nap. I groaned and got out of bed once I heard the doorbell. My mom was about to answer the door but I told her I got it.

"I got it mom." I said mumbling and opening the door. I opened the door for Aubrey and closed it back, and walked to the room I was staying in while he trailed behind me. After we entered the room, I closed the door and we both sat on the bed.

"So what's up? What happened?" I asked. He pulled out his phone and played a recording for me. I sat there listening to the whole thing and I was in shock.

"I cannot believe she would go that far." He said shaking his head.

"Me neither...I mean I knew she was crazy but not that damn crazy." I said. I can't even believe Kenneth would drug me. It was wrong on so many levels and al thought I was angry, I was at a loss of words.

"Do you want to press charges? It's up to you." He asked, instantly making me shake my head no.

"We're already in too much of a mess now, I don't want to have to deal with that and the media possibly finding out. I just want to be stress free for the last month of my pregnancy." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Now if they try something else again, I'll go ahead and press charges.

"Mahlani, I'm so sorry. I should've never let her come between us. It was wrong and I regret it so much. I should've seen her bullshit from the get go but I didn't. I love you so much, I don't want to lose you again. Please give me another chance." Aubrey said, as his eyes welled with tears. I smiled as tears started to fall down my face.

"I love you too. I forgive you." I said wiping away my tears while he pulled me into a hug. I missed him so much and I was glad things were finally starting to go back to normal.

Brittany (Kenneth's Girlfriend)

I heard my apartment door being opened and closed and I looked up seeing it was Ken.

"Hey babe what are you-" Before I could even finish my sentence, he slapped me. I started softly sobbing.

"I know it was your ass that released that information to the media. Why the fuck would you do that? Are you fucking stupid? I swear the only reason I'm with you is because of that damn baby." He said. "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT HUH?" He asked me slapping me once again, and I felt blood start to drip from my lip.

"I'm sorry." I croaked out holding onto my face.

"You're such a fucking dumbass, Way dumber than Mahlani." He said walking out the apartment and slamming the door in the process. All I could do was cry my eyes out...I should've never sold those pictures to the media.

To be continued....