2

September 26th, 2015 5:35pm

Kenneth

"Where are you going?" I asked Mahlani looking her up and down with a small frown on my face.

"Out." She replied putting on mascara. I tried to keep my cool because she was really testing my patience.

"Stop playing with me man, where are you going?" I said raising my voice. She sighed and turned around.

"I'm going to Drake's concert. I'm 24 years old I'm grown, I can go wherever the hell I want." She said rolling her eyes and picking up her lipgloss placing it on her lips. I walked out the bathroom and grabbed my phone off the nightstand. I decided to call up some of my boys and I invited a couple of girls. Since Mahlani wanted to act funny, I'll act funny too.

Mahlani
I grabbed my phone and snapped a couple of pictures in the mirror. Koi called me as soon as I placed my phone down and I picked it up answering.

"Hello?" I said I got the phone putting away my items that were still out.

"I'm outsideeeeee." She said making me laugh.

"Okay I'm coming." I told her and then hung up. I sprayed some perfume on my body and then walked out the bedroom.

"Lock the door Ken." I said dryly while walking past him. He grabbed my arm and squeezed it a little making me wince.

"You better not get into any trouble or talk to any dude."  He said and as I snatched away. He let go trailing behind me and I walked out the door quickly. I walked to Koi's car and got inside when I noticed some of Ken's teammates were about to go in the house. I rolled my eyes but turned to Koi smiling.

"HEY BOO!" I yelled reaching over to hug her.

"HEY! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN LIKE 3 WEEKS! I see you looking all cute yesss sis." She yelled making me laugh. I was wearing a simple light pink glittery dress with a white fur coat. She backed out of the driveway as we made our way to the Molson Amphitheatre in Ontario which was about 30 minutes away from here.

"Thank you, you're looking good too. So what's been happening? How are you and Darell?" I asked her and she instantly rolled her eyes.

"Oh girl don't even get me started on him." She said sighing.

"What did he do now?" I asked her turning down the radio.

"Girl I found out he was cheating...again." She said rolling her eyes. "But it's whatever, I was over the whole relationship anyways. What's been up with you besides the engagement?"

"Nothing, same old same old." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"That's boring, y'all need to travel more and stuff." She said chuckling.

"I just don't really be feeling it and you know I'm focused on my music so I'm constantly writing all the time and being a house fiancé, Ken doesn't want me to work." I said sighing.

"With you're music you're gonna go a long way sis, just wait on it you're opportunity is coming sooner then you know." Koi said making me smile.

"You're right, thank you I really needed that." I told her. After about 10 more minutes of driving, we finally arrived Molson Amphitheatre. We both got out the car and I placed my shades on so paparazzi wouldn't know who I was. We walked to the entrance and got the tickets scanned.