13

Excuse any mistakes

The Same Day

Mahlani

We arrived in our hotel room and I was exhausted. I had a special dinner planned for Aubrey. I invited his mom, dad, and some of his friends and my friends. I couldn't wait to see the look on his face when he saw everybody. Tomorrow we would be going to Conney Island and spend hopefully the whole day there. I thought I booked a room with two beds but I didn't..I don't really mind sleeping in the bed with Aubrey but I was a wild sleeper. I checked the time on my watch seeing it was only about to be 1. I sighed because I didn't plan on doing anything else but the dinner today. Aubrey is very famous so I didn't want to go out and walk around and he just has attention all on him. I was stuck on what to do.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked him.

"I did want to go out and do a little shopping." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Are you sure? I don't want everything to be ruined with the fans going crazy or paparazzi." I told him honestly.

"It's fine. I'm used to it don't worry about it." He said kissing my cheek. "Let's rest up first." He said.

"Okay." I said taking off my shoes and getting in the bed. Aubrey got in the bed and naturally, I just snuggled into him laying my head on his chest. I closed my eyes and let sleep take over me.

*3 hours later *

I was woken up from Aubrey tapping me and calling my name.

"Hmm?" I asked with my eyes closed.

"It's time to get up. You've been sleep long enough I gave you an extra hour." He told me. I groaned getting up. I stretched and grabbed my tooth brush and toothpaste out of my suitcase. I made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth so my breath wouldn't be kicking. After I finished, I grabbed my shades and my phone off the stand next to the bed. I made sure I had my wallet and put on my slides.

"Ready?" He asked me. I nodded my head.

"Wait let's take a picture." I said. We went into the bathroom and I held up my phone snapping pictures. We walked out of the bathroom and Aubrey opened the door. We placed on our shades and walked out seeing Chubbs and a few extra security guards. One was in the front, one on one side, one on the other, and Chubbs was in the back while we were in the middle. We got on the elevator and went to the first floor. We got off the elevator and got into the truck while the security got in the other truck behind us. I looked at all the pictures we took and I saw one I really liked.

"Can I post this one? Or should we just still lay low?" I asked Aubrey.

"It's up to you love." He said flashing me his million dollar smile making me blush. I decided to post it but make it look like a harmless photo.

 I decided to post it but make it look like a harmless photo