5

September 29th, 2015 12:30pm

Mahlani

I woke up to the sunlight shining through the blinds into the room. I slowly opened my eyes and blinked while I let my vision adjust. Once my vision adjusted, I sat up and stretched. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and unlocked it going to my messages. I only had one text message and it was from Koi telling me about how her and DeMun (Future) were really hitting it off. I smiled and quickly replied back to her message. I decided to check my emails and I saw I had an email  from OVO Sound.

Dear Mahlani,
We were told by one of our OVO Sound founders that you are interested in coming in for an interview. With that being said, we would love for you to come in and sing for us, also, we will ask a few questions.

The interview will be Tuesday, October 7th if you're available, if not we can work something out.

Sincerely,
Oliver El-Khatib

I smiled in excitement, but my smile faded when I realized I would have to basically say I was going with Koi to hangout, but I would really be going to OVO Sound building. When I say Ken doesn't want me to do anything, I mean he literally doesn't want me to do anything. I quickly replied to the email. I then stretched once again and got up going to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and stripped out of my clothing. I got in the shower for about 20 minutes, because I also washed my hair. then I stepped out wrapping the towel around my body. I grabbed another towel and dried my hair. I grabbed one of my towel caps and placed it on my head. I did my normal hygiene and placed lotion all over my body. I placed on my undergarments and instead of putting on clothes, I put on a robe. I put everything in the hamper and walked out of the bathroom. I grabbed my phone and walked out the room and I smelled something burning. I ran to the kitchen and saw Ken trying to cook some lunch. I giggled and snuck up behind him.

"Ken what are you doing?" I asked him as he jumped a little bit.

"I tried to whip up something for us, but I failed." He said sighing and throwing away the burnt fried chicken. I laughed and stood on my tippy toes giving him a kiss.

"It's okay baby, we can just go grab a quick meal." I told him while he stared down at me.

"I already know what I want." He said looking at me with hungry eyes. I smirked and started kissing him again. Ken picked me up off the ground continuing to kiss me. He walked us to the bedroom and he laid me on the bed. He untied my robe and bit his lip. I unhooked my bra and took off my panties while Ken also undressed.  He hungrily started kissing me and I moaned a little bit as he inserted two fingers. I stopped kissing him and threw my head back biting my lip. He got on his knees and started eating me like I was his last meal. I moaned and rubbing my fingers through his hair while my eyes rolled into the back of my head. He started to suck  harder and faster which made my body go crazy. My legs started to shake and I moaned even louder. Once my climax was over, Ken came back up and started to kiss me. He slowly slid himself inside me and I moaned. We pulled apart from the kiss and he started giving me slow strokes. I bit my lip.

"Ken go faster." I moaned gripping the sheets. He sped up his pace and he groaned.

"Damn Mahlani." About 3 minutes later he pulled out and busted his nut. I was upset because I didn't even get to reach my climax. I rolled over and got out the bed to run the shower. I jumped in and took a 10 minute shower. I wrapped my towel around my body and went out the room to grab my robe. I placed it on and put on lotion on. I got in the bed while Ken got up and went to go get in the shower. I checked the time and saw it was only 1 o'clock. I decided to get on Instagram and see what was going on. Within the last week I've gained over 60,000 followers and I was surprised. I decided to post a picture of me and Ken. It was from his last football game.