22

The Next Day

Mahlani

I woke up because the sun was shining in my face. I slowly fluttered my eyes open to see Aubrey's arms wrapped around me tightly. I smiled and tried to get out of his grasp but he wouldn't allow me to.

"Aubrey let me get up." I said still trying to get out of his grasp.

"No stay here and lay with me." He groaned righting his grip even more.

"Okay. I'll just lay here and not cook breakfast. You can starve." I know how much Aubrey loved food, so he would for sure let me up.

"Okay." He said kissing the side of my face making me huff.

"Let me up now!" I said raising my voice playfully. He started to fake snore and I reached inside his boxers and started to stroke him. Two can play this game.

"Don't start something you can't finish. Aubrey said groaning.

"If you let me up, I'll give you a little morning head." I said chuckling. He let me go and I got up running out the room closing the door in the process. I sat on the couch and started laughing hard as hell. I can't believe he actually believed me, but then again I can.

I heard the door open and out came Aubrey with an angry expression on his face. I looked down and saw he had a boner and that just made the situation ten times funnier. "You're gonna have to fix this. This shit isn't funny." He said with a frustrated tone.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I said trying to control my giggles. I took a few deep breaths and continued to speak. "Fix it yourself I'm about to start breakfast." I said going back into the room so I could brush my teeth and wash my face. After I did that, I went into the he kitchen to start making breakfast. I pulled out everything I needed and started to slave over the hot stove. I heard the room door open and I looked up to see Aubrey sit down at the island. "You good now?" I asked him making his plate and then sitting it in front of him.

"Yeah." He responded dryly. I know he is not giving me a damn attitude. I placed my hands on my hips and stared at him like he lost his damn mind— cause he did.

"The hell is wrong with you?" I asked him sighing.

"I'm not hungry." He said pushing the plate away.

"So I just slaved over this stove and you're not even hungry? And you're giving me attitude too? You buggin." I said starting to clean the kitchen. I lost my appetite and Aubrey was pissing me off.

"Chill I'm playing." Aubrey said laughing. I ignored him and continued to clean then I went into the room slamming the door. I got back in the bed and placed the covers over my head. I started to cry but I didn't even know why, it wasn't that deep but I couldn't help but to feel it was deep. I heard the door open and Aubrey tried to pull the covers off my head but I wouldn't allow him to.

"Leave me alone." I said sniffling.

"I know she is not crying." he mumbled like I couldn't hear him. "Baby, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you upset." He said trying to remove the covers from my head and I let him this time.

"It's okay." I said wiping my eyes and I just randomly got happy. Aubrey grabbed my chin and kissed me making me smile. "Now go eat." I said pulling away and going to the kitchen to make my plate. We both sat at the island eating and talking amongst ourselves.

"Oliver said he was going to stop by so we could discuss the tour details and ask if you were fine with everything." Aubrey said as I grabbed of our plates to throw them away.

"Okay, that's fine...what time is he coming?" I asked him.

"Probably.." he said trailing off looking at his watch, "Now." As soon as he said that, there was a knock and the door and we both chuckled. I opened the door and smiled.