4

September 28th, 2015 10:37am

Kenneth

I woke up and saw Mahlani peacefully sleeping. I got out of bed and went to go get her an Advil and a bottle of water. I sat it I was being nice for now but once she was over her hangover, all hell would break loose. I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I took a quick shower and wrapped the towel around my waist. I pulled out my toothbrush and placed toothpaste on it. I started brushing my teeth. After I finished, I washed my face. I placed on some basketball shorts and walked out the bathroom seeing Mahlani was awake. I looked over on the dresser and seen that she took the Advil.

"Good morning." I said sitting on the floor and turning on the PS4.

"Morning." She grumbled getting out of bed and heading to the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on. I logged onto my game and clicked on the Madden 15 icon. I placed on my headset and started to play the game with a couple of my friends.

"Yo nigga throw the ball I'm wide " I said slightly yelling. After about an hour in a half I was done playing and I looked back and saw Mahlani typing away on her phone. I turned off my PS4 and walked over to her. I stared at her and she looked up at me.

"What?" she asked with an attitude. I grabbed her hand making her stand up. I pecked her lips and she gave me a small smile. My blood started to boil and I slapped her.

"You think I forgot about what you did these past two days?" I told her. She was on the floor crying but that didn't make me feel any type of way. "I TOLD YO ASS NOT TO TALK TO ANY DUDES AND YOU GOT A WHOLE VIDEO OUT HERE GOING VIRAL OF DRAKE SINGING TO YOU, VICE VERSA AND PEOPLE OUT HERE UNDER MY COMMENTS COMMENTING HASHTAG AUBLANI!" I said. I slapped her again and started to punch her. "AND YOU HUNG UP IN MY FUCKING FACE BITCH!" I yelled.

"PLEASE STOP!" She cried out and I continued to punch her. I kicked her and after that I walked out the room. This bitch was always acting up or ruining my reputation. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and called one of my hoes.

"Aye you at home?" I asked her stroking my beard.

Mahlani
I laid on the flower sobbing. Ken has never beat me like that and I was in shock. I slowly sat up wincing in pain leaning against the bed placing my head in my hands. I sat there for about 10 minutes. As soon as I was about to get up Ken came in the room. He placed on a white tank top, a hoodie, and some slides and left without saying a word. I heard the front door close and I realized he left. I sighed and slowly got up limping to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and I saw a bunch of bruises on my body starting to for. I had a hand mark on my face and it was starting to bruise. I wanted to get out the house so I called Koi and told her meet me at Dufferin Mall at 12:30pm I placed concealer and foundation on my face to cover up the bruises. I decided to put on a white turtle neck sweater, some black tights, and white Uggs. I checked the time seeing it was 12pm. It took about 20 minutes to get to the mall so I went ahead and decided to leave. I grabbed my purse, keys, and a banana. I walked out the house making sure to lock the door. I was glad when I was working I got my own car. A 2014 Range Rover Sport. I got inside my car and instantly turned on the heat so the car could warm up. After about 3 minutes the car warmed up and I pulled out of the driveway making my way to the mall. I was surprised there was no traffic so about 20 minutes later, I arrived at the mall. I pulled up next to Koi and got out of the car going to the drivers side. I knocked on Koi's window and she jumped and playfully rolled her eyes when she saw it was me. I stepped back so she could open the door and she got out.

"Girl you scared the hell out of me." She said fixing her jacket as we started walking to the entrance.

"I'm sorry." I said laughing.