16

That Same Day

Mahlani

It's only been 30 minutes and I am bored out of my mind. I already finished cleaning AND packing everything. I was scrolling on instagram when I saw TSR posted about Kenneth.

Roomies👀 looks like #KennethFarrows is expecting with model #BrittanySage and him and #Mahlani just recently broke up..thoughts?

@babygal22: Thats just sad...

@devinb01: damn man... @kennethfarrows not cool

@rissadaprincess: n*ggas aint shit...

When I read that my heart literally broke..that was the same girl that was at the party and in MY robe. I turned off my instagram notifications and got up to get dressed. I grabbed one of Aubrey's hoodies and some tights and place on my socks and slides. There was a small shopping center right next to the hotel so I decided to just go there and burn off time. I grabbed my phone and some shades and placed them on. Aubrey's other body guard, Q, was standing next to the door.

"Can you come to the shopping center with me?" I asked him. He nodded his head and followed behind me while I placed on my shades. I'm glad that Q brought his own car because I honestly didn't feel like walking. My legs were sore as hell. We got in his car and he drove literally 3 minutes away from the hotel and we got out.

I tried to see where I wanted to go first. I saw that there was a Rolex store and that made me realize I never gave Aubrey his gift. I would definitely have to give it to him when he came back. I decided to go in Calvin Klein and buy a few more things for Aubrey and maybe myself too. After I finished shopping I checked out and Q grabbed the bags for me. I looked up and locked eyes with Kenneth. I placed on my shades while his his face lit up and my eyes instantly welled up with tears.

"Q I'm actually ready to go back to the hotel now." I told him.

"Alright." He replied. I put my head down and folded my arms walking towards the exit.

"Mahlani." I heard his voice. I froze. I picked my head up.

"Aye back up." Q said jumping lturning towards him.

"It's okay Q." I told him giving him a small smile. We all walked outside towards the car. "You can wait in the car Q. I'll be fine."

"You sure?" He asked with hesitation in his voice. I nodded my head yes and he got into the car. I looked at Kenneth through my shades and I scoffed.

"What do you want?" I asked with venom in my voice.

"Baby I'm sorry, please forgive me. I fucked up okay? I love you so much, I promise to do better. I've been going to therapy to help with my anger and I have been improving. I'll never never put my hands on you again, we can move into that loft you always wanted to move in and just start fresh. Please come back home." He said with tears running down his face while I had been crying the whole time. I shook my head no. Even though I missed him cause he was my first everything, I would never get back with him even if he changed.

"I can't. Have a good life Kenneth. Take care of yourself and your child." I said getting into the car closing the door. I just find it weird that Ken was in New York at the same time I was. Q pulled off to the hotel and I just looked at my phone. Aubrey sent me a few pictures of him and his parents and I smiled and responded. We pulled up at the hotel and got out heading back to the room.

"Thanks Q." I said as I unlocked the door.

"No problem." He responded standing beside the door guarding it. I let the door shut and I dropped the bags on the floor and laying in the bed. I took off my shades and used my phone camera to look at my face. My eyes were red and puffy and I just looked disgusting. I didn't want to tell Aubrey about what happened, but I should. I placed my phone down and let my thoughts take over while trying to fall asleep. I realized last night Aubrey had no condom, and I'm not on birth control anymore.