He spots you in a concert

You're so excited to surprise Harry at his concert he's been away for too long and you missed him.

You sat where you can see him but he wouldn't notice you immediately.

While Harry is performing a girl recognized you.

"Omg! it's Y/N" You turned your head towards her and winked, as she began telling her friend that you noticed her.

Harry finished singing a song, now he's talking to fans and guessing their names.

After a few minutes of talking he's ready to sing another song, but before he gets to sing, you just needed him to notice you.

"YOU LOOK SO HOT!!" You shouted, getting his attention.
"Thank you!" He chuckled, while looking around to see who said that and finally his eyes landed on you
"Y/N?!" He say, shocked.

Fans started screaming when Harry said your name and turning their heads to glance at the direction Harry is looking at.

"Hi babe!" You yelled, while smiling, someone gave you a mic so him and the fans can hear you clearly.

"What are you doing here?" He said still shocked,
"I wanted to surprise you, now are you just gonna keep asking questions or hug me?" You teased, the fans started laughing, you gave the mic back to a crew member.

He didn't hesitate and went down the steps. He runs over to you and kiss you passionately, as you felt butterflies erupt in your stomach, he pulled away.

"I missed you so much Y/N" He smiled widely.
"I missed you too Harry" You smiled back. Hugging him tightly, a tear slipped out of your eye.

And all the fans cooed looking at the both of you, finally back in each other's arm.

Harry wiped your tears away.

"Go babe finish your concert, and maybe after you finish we can do something later." You whispered so he's the only one who can hear, you bit your bottom lip.

He smirked and gave you a peck on the lips before going back on stage.

When he sings he would make eye contact with you and wink.

After the concert finished you guys went backstage and went inside his dressing room, and things got a little steamy from there ;)

//