Argument

You waited at the restaurant for Harry, Harry reserved a table for a date night.

You were getting impatient at the fact Harry was the one who set this up but he was an hour late.

While waiting you saw a waiter walking towards your table.

"Miss, I know that you are waiting for someone but you need to order now or we might kick you out since there are people waiting to eat here and would delightfully have your table." He pointed at your table. You sighed.
"Oh. I'm sorry.. Umm can I have this with a bottle of champagne" You pointed at the menu, he nodded leaving.

You finished your food but Harry was still nowhere to be found.

'He really forgot about our date' You thought. You paid the check and left.

...

You got home, so furious, you changed your clothes and decided to wait for Harry to come back home and listen to his excuse on why he didn't came.

Harry entered your home, taking off his coat.

"Y/N? Where are you? I'm really sorry I blew you off at the restaurant.. I got caught up at the studio and the traffic was horrible, I can make it up to you" Harry stated, he found you sitting at the couch in the living room.

"An hour" You replied to him, He gave you a confused look.
"What?" He asked. You stood up ready to scream at him.

"I WAITED FOR YOU IN THAT RESTAURANT FOR AN HOUR HARRY!"
You shouted, Harry pursed his lips.
"People kept walking to the table saying 'Are you ready to order?' or 'Is the person you're waiting for will get here yet?' Harry. This was to be a great anniversary and you just blew me off like that" You looked at him.

You were so furious at him that tears formed in your eyes.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST CALL ME TO AT LEAST INFORM ME THAT YOU'RE NOT GOING-" Your yelling was interrupted by a pair of soft lips pressed against yours.

You were shocked but placed your arms around his neck, kissing him back.

Harry snakes his arms around your waist, deepening the kiss.

Harry pulled away from the kiss, making you catch your breath.

"I'm really sorry for not showing up, I know that I can't turn back time to make it not happen, but please tell me anything that would make you forgive me, darling." Harry says out of breath.

"You're a really shitty boyfriend for that you know.." You stated, chuckling a bit.
"I know, but I'm lucky enough to have you in my life" Harry kissed your forehead.

"And I'm sorry for lashing out at you H, I was just sad and disappointed that you didn't came and I ate at that restaurant alone" You said, looking down at the wooden floors.
"You don't need to be sorry love, you had every right to lash out at me.. I promise when we go out to eat again I would be the first one to be there" Harry promised, grinning.

You caressed his face with your hands.

"As you should." You stated and pulled him for another kiss.

//

Just a little imagine, I thought of :)