Talking about him

You're in an interview with a very kind woman, talking about your new film.

"Y/N, if you didn't know Harry was our guest here, last month!" She smiled, You nodded.

"He kept talking about how adorable you are" She continued, You can't help but blush, you didn't know Harry talks about you in interviews.

"So Y/N, you and Harry are dating right? How long have you been dating?" She asked, You smiled.

"Well we've been dating for about 2 years now" You replied, tapping your foot to the ground.

"Is it okay, If I ask a few questions about Yours and Harry's relationship?" She asked.
"Of course I don't mind, go ahead darling" You fixed your hair.

"Tell me? what's it like dating Harry?" She questioned.
"I would say that dating Harry is one of the most greatest things I get to experience" You paused, thinking about him.

"He's caring, he always finds a way to make me smile. He has the most gorgeous green eyes, I have ever seen. To be honest I don't even know how I got so lucky to date the gorgeous man." You explained.

She nodded, and read a question from her notepad.

"How did you meet?" She spoke,
"Umm, We met at a birthday party my co-star threw, I didn't really know anyone there except my co-star, and I saw Harry drinking something by the bar. I was so shocked that day since I've been a huge fan of his work, I listen to his songs every day" You responded.

"He noticed me staring at him, and walked over to me, at first I was so nervous to talk to him, but when he started talking to me, all of my nervousness disappeared, and we hit it off. He asked for my number and the rest is history" You finished. She awwed.

"That's literally so adorable, but that's all the time we have. Thank you for talking with me Ms. Y/n " She smiled picking up her things.

"No problem" You stood up, hugging her.

//

Sorry I haven't updated, I've been feeling sick, but luckily I'm feeling alot better (it's not Covid, don't worry) :)