Memories

Harry's P.O.V

"Hey babe, what do you think about this dress I bought" She turned around with a smile on her face, wearing a red dress with thin straps.

"You look incredibly stunning" I spoke,
She smiled, coming closer.
"Thanks H, but what about the dress?" She asked, placing her arms around my neck.
"Love, of course it's beautiful, but not as beautiful as you" I winked, kissing her soft lips. She smiled into the kiss.

I pulled away and saw her face heat up.

"Thank You. Now c'mon we're gonna be late for our reservation" She commanded, dragging me to the car.

...

I glanced at her, swaying side to side while holding her newborn niece. We visited her sister in the hospital to meet her new baby.

"Isn't she lovely?" She asked me. kissing the baby's small nose, her eyes filled with love.

"Indeed, You and the little girl are lovely. Maybe someday I can give you your own" I muttered to myself.

...

I woke up to beautiful girl, peacefully sleeping beside me, while hugging a pillow.

I frowned, lifting her right arm, removing the pillow from her grasp, tossing it to the floor, and scooted closer.

I felt comfort, her soft arms around me again like last night.

"I love you so much" I whispered, closing my eyes, going back to sleep.

...

"I love you so much" I repeated, thinking about those memories. Knowing that I won't feel the same happiness again.

I took a seat on the grass, placing the bouquet of flowers on her tombstone.

Every morning I would visit her and place a single flower but today I wanted to spoil her by giving her a bouquet.

I looked up at the sky, hoping that I can see her one more time.

Her eyes that are always filled with love.

Her beautiful smile.

Her soft lips.

The comfort I feel when I'm around her.

And her wearing that beautiful red dress.

I hope that I can see her one more time.

//