You broke up

You're at your apartment and you felt that Harry has been really distant, You felt your phone vibrated, and saw a message from Harry you read it.

Hazza♥️:
Y/N can you come to my house we have something to talk about.

Y/N:
Umm sure I'll be there in 30 minutes.
seen

You felt something was off but shrugged it off, You got dressed and went to your car, You sighed putting your seatbelt on. While driving, you thought about what he wanted to talk about.

You arrived and parked your car.
You went to the  door, you would just walk in inside, but today you decided to just knock.

After a few minutes of waiting, someone opened the door and you saw Harry who looks frustrated.

"Y/N, come in" He mumbled and walked towards the living room.
You followed him and sat beside him.

You broke the silence and asked,

"So what did you want to talk about?"  You tried  to make eye contact.
But he avoided looking at you and stared at the floor instead.
"Y/N" He sighed,
"I want to breakup with you" He blurted out.

Your heart dropped, just hearing those words.

"What? have I done something wrong?" You wondered, not believing what he said.
"No Y/N, you didn't do anything wrong. I love you so much, but I've been thinking that we need to take a break." He sighed,
"But why?" You asked in disbelief.

"Because I don't think that I'm spending enough time with you because of my career, I do alot of things like go on tours, and write
new songs for my next album,
that I'm not putting enough effort
into our relationship. I'm really sorry Y/N, I hope you understand." He finished, finally glancing at you.

"So you just wanna break up? Two years of dating down the drain." You asked, a tear slipping out of your eye.

"I love you Y/N with all my heart and you know that, I really want to still
be with you, but I know  this relationship will fall apart because of me. Not spending more time with you." He brought his hand to your face and wiped off the tear, You took his hand off your face and got up.

"I understand that you need break a from us, and I respect your  decision, thank you for being there for me Harry and making me happy." You say with a sniffle.

"I should probably go" You went towards the front door. You were about to open the door but Harry stopped you.
"Wait Y/N" He called. You turned your body towards him, he grabbed you by the waist and kissed you.

You kissed him back knowing that this will be the last kiss before you'll part ways, and not see each other again for a long time.

You pulled away, staring at his beautiful eyes.

"Well goodbye Harry." You mumbled, Harry opened the door for you.
"Good bye Y/N" He tears up, looking at you while you make your way towards the car.

//