Mobbed by the paparazzi

You and Harry didn't go anywhere since Darcy's been born only for grocery shopping or any other necessities because you both have always been busy taking care of her.

Since she's 5 months old now, you both wanted to spend the day with her outside.

You both are now ready to leave the restaurant after eating. You checked the stroller beside you and glanced at Darcy sleeping peacefully, you smiled at how adorable she is.

"Are you ready to go?" Harry asked as you both got up,
"Yeah.." You say nervously since there's paparazzi waiting for you both to leave the restaurant to take pictures of both of you.

You and Harry are both famous singers.

"Hey, everything will be alright.. I'll be by your side to protect you and Darcy from them" He gave you a kiss on the forehead.
"Do you want me to push Darcy's stroller?" He suggested, you shake your head.
"No, I'll do it" You grabbed the handle of the stroller and started to walk, Harry was by your side.

You both walked outside, people started to take pictures of you and Harry.

"Y/N, Harry. How's the baby?" One of them asked.

You just gripped the handle of the stroller tighter afraid that they might take pictures of your daughter. Harry rubbed your sides as a sign of comfort.

You started to feel panicked, considering that you don't share pictures of Darcy's face on the media and tried to keep it that way for now.

A few people started to get closer to you and you didn't felt Harry by your side, so you look beside you, seeing him not there.

"Harry!" You called, trying to find him.

"Can you please move, I just want to go home with my daughter" You pleaded, but they didn't listen and kept taking pictures of you.

You need to get away as quick as possible and started to push Darcy's stroller quicker but steady to not wake her up from her deep slumber.

You speed walk, as one of the man pushed you out of the way, and touched your sleeping daughter's face, and took clear pictures of her.
Your blood started to boil.

"MOVE AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER!" You snapped, and saw Harry angrily grabbed the man by his shoulder and pushed him on the ground.

You quickly went over to the stroller saw that Darcy started crying from the loud noices.

"Oh love, mummy's here" You cradled her into your arms. Making sure the hood of her small hoodie is up.

When she heard your voice, she stopped crying, and fell back to sleep again. You put her back onto the stroller, you let out sigh.

"Delete those photos of my daughter!"
Harry demanded, the man from the ground got up, and immediately deleted the photos of Darcy sleeping.

"Don't touch my daughter or my girlfriend ever again or I'll hurt you next time. Do you understand?" Harry threatened, eyeing at the man that was shaking his head, scared for his life.

...

You finally got to the car, Darcy now in her car seat, you slowly closed the door next to the carseat.

"Are you okay, did that guy hurt you and Darcy?" He whispered.

"Darcy and I are okay, Harry. I don't know what to do, if they keep invading our personal space" You closed your eyes. He pulled you into his arms, stroking your hair.

"I'll be here by your side, whenever you want to go out, I promise." He kissed the top of your head, you gave him a small smile.

You went to the passenger seat and closed the door. Harry in the driver seat started driving back home holding one your left hand and the other holding the steering wheel.

//

If you want to do a request you can tell me :)