Insecure

Requested by:

onedirection3490
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Harry decided to spend your Saturday on the beach.

Harry found a seat for you both, it has a table, attached to it was a big umbrella, and two beach chairs.

You placed your stuff on the table, and kicked your slippers off, and sat on one of the beach chairs.

Harry took of his shirt, and winked at you, you smirked.

You were enjoying your surroundings, when you saw this beautiful woman take her top off, she's now in her bikini, you saw how toned and flat her stomach, and frowned.

You lift up the shirt you're wearing and saw your stomach not as great as hers. You felt insecure, and pulled your shirt down and crossed your arms over it.

"Love, are you going to swim?" Harry asked, applying sunscreen to his body.

You stayed quiet, too focused on your thoughts.

"Y/N?" Harry furrowed his eyebrows. You shaked your head, turning your attention to him.
"Sorry, what did you say haz?" You questioned.
"I said, are you going to swim?"He repeated.

"Umm.. not right now, but you can go if you want" You smiled at him, Harry glanced at you weirdly.

"What?" You questioned. You looked away, not wanting to make eye contact with him.

"Is something wrong?" He asked.
"No.. just having long thoughts " You awkwardly laughed.
"It's okay, what's on your mind babe?" He questioned, sitting beside you and kissed your hand.

"Why did you choose me to be your girlfriend?" I say, He lifted an eyebrows.
"What do you mean?" He says, confused.

"I mean, why me? There's alot of other woman out there, who are much more beautiful than me, skinny, and overall perfect, but why'd you choose me?" You looked down. Harry shakes his head, cupping your face.

"Y/N, you know why I picked you? Because you're much more that what you think you are. You're carring, kind, and alway stood by me even when I was at my worst. You have a sense of humor, that most people don't have, which I love very much" He paused, kissing your forehead.

"You're very understanding, you always supported me in what I do. These words aren't enough to describe you. You are perfect the way you are, I love you so much." He finished, You felt a tear go down your cheek, Harry wiped it with the pad of his thumb.

You smiled, kissing him passionately and say:

"No words can describe how perfect you are, Harry Styles."

//