He forgot your birthday

Harry's P.O.V

I'm backstage getting ready for an interview with Jimmy Fallon, but Y/N isn't answering any of my messages I send her, I sighed checking if she answered, and put my phone away.

"Harry, ready?" One of th crew member asked, I nodded and went to the stage.

~~~~~

"Please welcome Harry Styles!" Jimmy announced, I walked in waving towards the audience, and took a seat.

"We will start with a little game tonight it's called 'Last Text'. The audience will give you a word and you'll have to tell the text you sent, who you sent it to, and what they responded, and finally you have to call them with an audience questions." Jimmy explained, I nodded understanding what to do.

The audience shouted different words, "Okay let's go with love" Jimmy stated. I pulled out my phone from my back pocket and look through it.

"I sent 'I Love You' to my girlfriend this morning, but she didn't respond" I looked at Jimmy,

the audience laugh

"And what will the question be?" Jimmy asked th audience.
"Ask her what she's doing!" Someone from the audience said,

I tapped the call button.

Your P.O.V

You were at home, watching the interview Harry was in while eating cake, and your phone started ringing, you looked at the name and saw Harry, you answered it, sniffling.

"Hi darling, what are you doing?" Harry asked over the phone,
"Eating cake" You speak.
"Why are you eating cake?" He asked,

That's when you got sad and furious at the same time,

"Really?" You asked, looking at the t.v screen.
"What's wrong Y/N?" He asked again.
"It's my fucking birthday!" You snapped and ended the call.

Harry's P.O.V

"It's my fucking birthday!" She said and ended the call.

the audience gasp

I dropped my phone to my lap,
'I can't believe I  forgot her birthday' I thought to myself and stood up.

"I gotta go" I said to everyone in the room, and walked backstage to get my stuff and leave, so I can make it up to her.